Stacey Solomon #92 stories full of ads from jewellery to clothes while posing with favourite child Rose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks like a right scummy chav, which is exactly what her and her whole grifting family are!

Reactions: 25
Why does it say secret smoker? We all know she’s a smoker since she got caught smoking when she was pregnant with Leighton?

Reactions: 22
Caught red handed
---
Looks like she knows she's been caught by the Sun photographer not a happy bunny
Wonder if she will address this or just ignore it the ways she does other things ie the supposed secret holidays but people seen her

Reactions: 18
Whenever paps catch her out and about she's always got a face like a slapped backside that crap she posts of herself always chirpy and smiling is just that a load of crap oh and it's not just cigarettes she smokes either!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Why does it say secret smoker? We all know she’s a smoker since she got caught smoking when she was pregnant with Leighton?
We knew she smoked then, we didn’t know if she’d kept it up. I mean we all knew, we just didn’t have evidence to be able to say that we knew.

Reactions: 9
There was a photo of her recently, wearing jeans, with the clear outline of a vape in the back pocket. She's not squeaky clean. She smokes, she drinks, she has a lot of help around the house and with the children - I wonder if all her staff have signed NDAs?

Reactions: 25
I think she’s either just gonna ignore this, or she will frame it so she comes off as needing sympathy and understanding 🙄

Reactions: 8
She’ll ignore it. The only time she has addressed it (as far as I know) is when she lost the mum of the year award.
Any suggestions for the next thread title?

Reactions: 7
I feel sorry for all of them tbh.

I fully get what people are saying about Roessss being the favourite. But seeing her innocent little face, totally unaware of how she is being exploited, is actually upsetting. 🙁.

Think of how trusting a little child is - as they should be able to be - in their parents. The people who should protect them, above all others.

It breaks my heart.
This hands down. I feel so sorry for that little innocent girl

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.