Stacey Solomon #92 stories full of ads from jewellery to clothes while posing with favourite child Rose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’ll ignore it. The only time she has addressed it (as far as I know) is when she lost the mum of the year award.
Any suggestions for the next thread title?
It's got to have something to do with being a secret smoker. I'm crap at rhyming though, although ciggie and biggie could feature.

Reactions: 11
Something like 🎶 S Swash...S Swash...she's a secret cigarette smoker...S Swash...S Swash🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 9
After a hard day selling in the style rags, skanky sits in pickle garden smoking fags.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
We knew she smoked then, we didn’t know if she’d kept it up. I mean we all knew, we just didn’t have evidence to be able to say that we knew.
There was definitely evidence on that botched hen do audio. I couldn't be bothered to argue at the time but she definitely said I can't wait to buy some fags.

Reactions: 12
I will be laughing for next week!!! I love when they catch Stacey- cigarettes, warm coat( but she made it was so hot and she was in her short) …🤣🤣🤣🤣 I can’t wait when she will start selling her gym wear , exercise stuff etc… and blabbing how she done it with strict workouts( yeah smoking like 20 a day will help burn the calories) plus now we now why she stinks so much

Attachments

Reactions: 11
I will be laughing for next week!!! I love when they catch Stacey- cigarettes, warm coat( but she made it was so hot and she was in her short) …🤣🤣🤣🤣 I can’t wait when she will start selling her gym wear , exercise stuff etc… and blabbing how she done it with strict workouts( yeah smoking like 20 a day will help burn the calories) plus now we now why she stinks so much
“Looking a far cry from her appearances on tv” 🤣🤣 quote of the month!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She’s rough and chavvy as they come Poor babies her last 3 were born tiny defo from smoking

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
I bet she’s really bad tempered with the kids and ginger pubes in real life and is constantly smoking weed to chill her out! 😂🚬

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Almost every comment I saw on the smoking article was along the lines of “so what if she does smoke, it’s her life, leave her alone” etc etc. She really can do no wrong in the public’s eyes!

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Thread title suggestion - She’s a joker, she’s a smoker, she’s mediocre.

(with slight credit to Steve Miller Band 😂)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Almost every comment I saw on the smoking article was along the lines of “so what if she does smoke, it’s her life, leave her alone” etc etc. She really can do no wrong in the public’s eyes!
Is it so wrong to be a smoker? It's not illegal. I smoke and its nobody's business other than mine.
It's hardly a crack pipe

Reactions: 5
Is it so wrong to be a smoker? It's not illegal. I smoke and its nobody's business other than mine.
It's hardly a crack pipe
Couldn’t really care if she smokes, HOWEVER, she never sits in her garden after a tough day (again how tough exactly is it when you are a multi millionaire with staff) saying oooh just having 10 mins & a fag to wind down. She completely tries to hide this & in turn tries to create a separate image of who she really is. She is not wholesome, she does not craft daily, she creates content & uses multiple pre records. It’s literally all smoke & mirrors with this bleep

Reactions: 35
Anyone else see Joes reel posted 4 days ago where he’s talking about the camper and mentions he’s broken the roof window off when he went through the McDonald’s drive through and how one of the kids broke one the side windows higher up by opening when on the motorway.
Do they own the camper? The way he was talking they do but I thought he rented (cough) it.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 8
So according to this ad she switched to Wild because she couldn't stand aerosols and sprays when she was pregnant with Belle. A few issues with that, one she said she didn't know she was pregnant, two did that apply to the air wick sprays she was so excited to collaborate with at the time and three, well she's flogging Wild for money, no other reason. 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.