Stacey Solomon #92 stories full of ads from jewellery to clothes while posing with favourite child Rose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yup my mind went straight to “adhd announcement incoming” too. Idk not saying she doesn’t have it - if I have it, why can’t she? But it feels fake. But maybe that’s just cos I can’t bleeping stand her and I really don’t want us to have anything in common…

but mustn't get ahead of myself considering she hasn’t actually said it, but that reel does feel like it’s leading up to something.

Reactions: 20
It's becoming a trend these days. Hinch jumped on the bandwagon with the autism diagnosis. Now we have Stace. Hopefully many people will see through it all and just realise these idiots are doing it for clout and will use it as an excuse when they do something wrong and get caught out.

Screenshot_20240317_165549_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20240317_165619_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 24
It's a few weeks since the campervan trip to the Scottish highlands, I'm guessing that my feed thought I have an avid interest in campervans and the highlands and brought me a story from the Scottish Sun.

Now I'm not saying it is anything to do with the Swollemen Swash family but seeing as Joe got the campervan stuck in a Mc Donalds drive thru and I don't really see SS respecting the countryside.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Latest post - 1) Why is a 4 year old up and making dens at 8.30pm on a school night? and 2) Is Rex wearing his school uniform?

Reactions: 9
Latest post - 1) Why is a 4 year old up and making dens at 8.30pm on a school night? and 2) Is Rex wearing his school uniform?
I legit thought the same thing about why is he den building at this hour 😬

wouldn’t be suprised if he’s in uniform, saves time in the morning I guess

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I think he might be in his Harry Potter costume

god it weirds me out that I even noticed that. It’s partly on us I guess cos we are the ones participating in this thread but why do these people just keep posting their children over and over

Reactions: 7
I feel so sorry for her other kids, Rose is definitely the favourite hands down & why does she insist they have named outfits for every bloody occasion that they will wear once or twice then be shoved in a cupboard never to be seen again.

Reactions: 20
I feel so sorry for her other kids, Rose is definitely the favourite hands down & why does she insist they have named outfits for every bloody occasion that they will wear once or twice then be shoved in a cupboard never to be seen again.
I feel sorry for all of them tbh.

I fully get what people are saying about Roessss being the favourite. But seeing her innocent little face, totally unaware of how she is being exploited, is actually upsetting. 🙁.

Think of how trusting a little child is - as they should be able to be - in their parents. The people who should protect them, above all others.

It breaks my heart.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I feel sorry for all of them tbh.

I fully get what people are saying about Roessss being the favourite. But seeing her innocent little face, totally unaware of how she is being exploited, is actually upsetting. 🙁.

Think of how trusting a little child is - as they should be able to be - in their parents. The people who should protect them, above all others.

It breaks my heart.
Absolutely disgusting she is so innocent the fact her mother uses her to make money and changes how she looks by changing her hair colour and makes her hair curly is shocking. They will need a lot of therapy when they are older
I read an article that other day about influencers and the pictures they share on SM and were they end up and a girl who was a child of an influencer and now she is older and how it had affected her
Shocking read
Stacey doesn’t give a tit as long as the money is coming in she’s gone so greedy

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Im just going to say it. The least “blessed” child being the favorite. That kid is going to be like her annoying cousins in a year

Reactions: 6
Not sure if it’s been mentioned before, but I feel it in my waters that she’s going to be diagnosed with ADHD. Hinch has autism, she needs a label too…
The son Rex has something or has he been diagnosed and I missed it and she will no doubt too

Reactions: 3
I know it presents differently in everybody but never have I watched any of her stories and thought for even a second that she might have adhd. Her undead sister, yes.

I know it presents differently in everybody but never have I watched any of her stories and thought for even a second that she might have adhd. Her undead sister, yes.
Same here. I remember her saying years ago she loved crafting as it calmed her which I thought was the same as me reading a book and that’s fine we all have different ways of switching off. Now she’s posting tit like this. We all know she didn’t measure those sleepers 5,000 times or all the other things she claims she’s busy doing she just likes her sheep to think she never stops. So deceiving when she more than likely has a nanny and/or housekeeper. We all have a lot going on so I hope she doesn’t do a Hinch and claim she’s been diagnosed. Can you imagine how many people will follow suit! As for Sticker Sister she’s bonkers!

Jeez the Rose obsession is getting worse
Because she will use her for her next money making company- product for kids curly hair!!! So she has to show her more then the others .. You know I was working on this product for so long as my daughter has a curly hair and I couldn’t find the right product- so here it’s !!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.