Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cazellie

VIP Member
So yesterday it was a day just with the youngest three next she is with her sister! She cannot manage those kids alone i reckon they are probably little ratbags there is no routine and they are passed from nannies, to Dave, to her sister and who knows how many others! Let's not forget she recently took them to the supermarket and staff had to help her with them plus complaints from passengers on one of her many flights abroad about how badly behaved her kids were but Saint Stacey mum of the year doesn't share any of that does she? Makes me sick how she portrays them as a perfect family i reckon her and Joe argue a lot too and while i'm here why does Belle need a Valentine's themed birthday? Oh wait she doesn't it's purely so Stace can make it all love hearts and pink for the gram
Oo I missed seeing anything about passengers complaining about them on the flight. I think I’ve skimmed through posts in here as been busy. What happened? Or is it in wiki?

Reactions: 5

Redgirl81

VIP Member
Most people I’ve seen do blogs all charge for them - like £2.99 a month.

Surely she’s not going down that route is she?

• Haha
Reactions: 4

tinypathers

You can order marriage certificates but you need the date and where it was registered and it’s £14. So if anyone’s feeling flush (tabloids?) its worth a try- guessing Brentford?!

mammaof3

VIP Member

Last edited:

lizbert

Her lack of eyelashes make her look even more gormless than usual I think. She’s got dopey eyes.
---

Since Joe apparently had all five kids for the entire 10 hour flight home I’d put money on her been in first or business class on her own.
Nurse do not have that, same as TUI, easy jet of the Caribbean

Anotherdayanotherwalk

Why has she made the cake today? Kid's birthday isn't for over a week as for the sobbing get over yourself woman you can't keep having kids so that you can keep making first birthday cakes you utter weirdo besides the house is too small and you don't take care of any of them either
I think Belles birthday is on the 7th so this Wednesday.

Pavlova

VIP Member
Urgh. Exfoliating scrubber you say?
Nothing that a carwash-sized brush and a bucket of bleach might fix.
Applies to the pair of them, dirty mingers...🤢
Screenshot_20240129-175955_Instagram.jpg

• Sick

Picklelily

VIP Member
Was that a cat screeching towards the end of the first story? Or a child that just happened to sound like a cat 😂

Sammyjo9

Chatty Member
She n
She was never septic she never had ivi She had a bug what everyone had nothing more, her sister flapped call medical team for a winter bug no wonder she printing labels couldn't hack nhs most likely , if they suspected sepsis she would have to wait for blood culture's to come back she was discharged the same day on oral antibiotics doctor most likely prescribed sent her on her way. She a drama queen attention seeking she a weirdo .
Think we ll get an update that she's actually in hospital here now

• Haha

orangehead

VIP Member
On I’m a celebrity get me out of here. He did the extra camp show on itv2 and then the year after she won they hosted together. Not sure if they were a couple by that point
Thanks! I don’t watch that so I didn’t know they’d both been on it.