Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CinnamonBun

Chatty Member
No limit on reporting, there seems to be limit on what they’ll do as so far it’s zero… useless…
Thank you, I thought as much tbh. I’ve reported her a few times and nothing gets done. Little old ‘relatable’ Stacey seems to get away with an awful lot and never called out for it. Except by us ‘trolls’ on tattle of course 😜.

Reactions: 5

dillychopgirl

VIP Member
Just had a snoop at Dodgy Daves account. His profile pic is one from when they were on holiday so he clearly loves himself. There’s another pic in his stories 🤢 I’d be having a word if he was my dad!
The sister has got 1 picture up as well, I wonder if there’s a big magazine deal for the first birthday party??

• Sick

Cantturn222

VIP Member
Not sure if it's been said I can't be fucked reading over but we're is the granny that moved in
Fucked somewhere for the new year

hidingscared

Can anyone tell what Joe is saying in the background of her video? It sounds like he’s telling off one of the boys, unless I’ve misheard

lissy8219

VIP Member
Who on earth stands and poses for picture after picture of themself like that anyway? On top of that he even has several costume and position changes; ‘here’s me stood casually with my shirt off’ or ‘ah yes this is me perched on the sofa arm nonchalantly’… it’s just bizarre it really is! 🤦‍♀️ Yes I’m guessing most people take a selfie or two, especially on holiday but this, well it’s another level! Weirdo! 😖

I think it’s fair to say these beauties will be gracing the pages of dating agencies/sites in the not so distant future as good old dirty Dave attempts to meet his next conquest and sow his wild oats. 🤢 There won’t be any angle he won’t try I shouldn’t think; everything from ‘I’m a professional photographer’ or ‘I love children and spending time with all my grandkids’ through to, ‘yes, my daughter is Stacey Solomon…’ 🙄

The worst thing about it all is you know that some poor half wit will fall for it (I was going to say ‘for his charms’ but given the man is utterly charmless it seemed inapt) and I would feel sorry for them but anyone who is a) taken in by or likes the look of those hideous snaps and b) then decides to meet the old lothario, well, more fool them. It takes all sorts I guess but hell, finding him attractive? The mind boggles! 😳😆
Oh god my eyes!

• Haha