Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nervousnerys

Why does she always say loads of you were asking me about fucking random discount codes......can she just not say. Guys I have a discount code for blah blah blah. Nobody has to be asking. Liar
Because she’s the baddest of them all ☝ nothing but a crook!!

Reactions: 4

Dawnienodaethat

Agree it's ridiculous what she seemingly spends on these types of items. With that said, all these products probably last her ten times longer than the average Joe given she's washes about twice a year 😂😂

peachesandcreamz

VIP Member
Oh Roess where did your curls go. She cannot filter this because she's being filmed. What a lie she lives
I actually do think she has some sort of curl to her hair at the moment (it can grow out I think as they get older), but Stacey doesn't look after it properly. (Also kids mess up their hair every 5 seconds anyway lol)

Helen Lee

And a 'look at my toned abs' post. To be fair to the girl, she's got a cracking figure considering she's had 3 pregnancies in quick succession. I'm pretty sure those rounded tummy photos were staged to get people speculating as to whether she was expecting her 6th child. Even the slimmest woman can push her belly out and look a tiny bit preggers, should they want to.
The thing with her is we wouldn't know if she had a mummy over 🤔

Serene Serena

VIP Member
Someone on Mumsnet the other day started a thread about her ex who has the kids every other weekend, he stays in bed all weekend, he gets up only to make food, the kids come home in the same clothes they left in, hair and teeth not brushed, not washed, spent no time with dad and not supervised and she was told it’s fine/it’s not that bad/teach them to do it themselves/it’s not often etc so some people really don’t seem to think that stuff is a big deal but some think it’s really important - I agree with you it’s neglect but I don’t think she will get any backlash for it or anything. I feel sorry for the kids though.
I wonder if they get picked on at school for being smelly? 🥲

• Haha

Lalla

VIP Member
Please please please tell me she's not the new face of Jet2! Honestly what is wrong with these companies!
I bloody hope not, I like Jet2, have been on several holidays with them, but I won't be in future if they're working with her. Not that she would ever go on a Jet2 holiday anyway!

mammaof3

VIP Member
Relating to Jet2.

We jetted ITV’s The X-Factor, Loose Women and I’m a Celebrity…Get me Out of Here! Winner, Stacey Solomon, out to Majorca for the campaign.

Out-takes.

troutpout69

VIP Member
I actually do think she has some sort of curl to her hair at the moment (it can grow out I think as they get older), but Stacey doesn't look after it properly. (Also kids mess up their hair every 5 seconds anyway lol)
I think there’s curl too. My eldest had little curls when she was wee bur I certainly didn’t use any product on them. Always just looked clean hair with bouncy little curls. The product she applied makes Rose’s hair look wet and greasy!

dillychopgirl

VIP Member
This 👏👏👏spot on!! Plus they would need to do blood test to found out what type of infection she has and then gave her the right antibiotics
Yip we all know this but obv Skanky is above everyone including royality who even they would have to wait for blood tests, but good old Skanky gets antibiotics right away & declared for after this health scare!! Surely her sheep can’t believe this nonsense
---
If they su
Her sister is suppose to be a rgn she a shit nurse if you ask me no wonder she left highly dangerous nurse she must know how to spot a septic patient how did she not know this is beyond me I was a auxiliary for 25 plus years in nhs on busy haematology ward our patient were often septic due to chemo low immune system Gemma hasn't got a clue how she can't spot the difference from someone who is bog standard run off the mill winter flu/cold and a sepsis person is behind belief. I literally feel ashamed for Gemma . Wonder what ward she worked on probably elderly medicine. Thick cow.
How long was label lady actually a nurse, or did she even finish uni to be a nurse

BBC1HD

VIP Member
Your grades won't define you... well what else will you daft bitch!!!

Not everyone has the luck to fall upon the opportunities Stacey has, and they will need basic grades to get a job 🙈🙈

She's unreal spouting this shit!
Doesnt he go to a private school? 😂

Strawberry13

Chatty Member
Tbh I’m not convinced she’s had Covid myself and my lot have been floored including hospital admissions since the start of December and I’m still off my work with this winter bug & it’s defo not Covid anyway that’s my 2p

• Sad
Reactions: 3

Picklelily

VIP Member
Please please please tell me she's not the new face of Jet2! Honestly what is wrong with these companies!
Absolutely ridiculous!!

What is their red team that she’s joining? Does it just mean she’s got more free holidays coming or that Jamaica was gifted and that’s about to become a big AD in collaboration with Jet2

Reactions: 3