Stacey Solomon #91 She’s just one of us, she’s not a faker, but we don’t get free holidays to Jamaica!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she’s not been drinking it looks like she’s certainly had a little chemical assistance of some sort as whatever that little performance was it wasn’t anywhere near normal! 😳
I had the exact same thought. She looks absolutely out of her tree there.

Reactions: 21
The jet2 Ad ‘ Probably one of the hardest things is choosing where to go’.
No Stacey, I think you will find for a lot of people the hardest thing is actually affording to go. We don’t all get it gifted like you!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
“Here’s my top tips on how to pick a holiday for your family”

Hows that then stace?
1. Find an scammy mlm travel company who dishes out free holidays to zlebs
2. Accept whichever 5* destination they offer for free which will always be a brand new or in an area struggling to get tourists

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
It’s definitely filters. She can’t just go From looking pregnant on holiday to being so svelte.

Reactions: 24
I did raise an eyebrow when she said last week that her sister bought her a size 10 dress!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Last week she looked pregnant this week she is size 8 which is it
You’d never know with her she filters her pics so much and tells so many lies
It’s all done so people will talk

Reactions: 18
Has she recently had her teeth done? Just watching a reel and her face looks so different especially around the mouth. Looks like teeth, lips and a load of filler.

Reactions: 8
I mean we all know how to book a bleeping holiday. We don't need "super liar mum Stace" to tell us how to bleeping book a holiday. If only I had the budget for any type of holiday. Oh you can win one up against thousands by what subscribing to line her and Jets pockets. DO duck OFF LOVE

• Heart
Reactions: 21
So she is going for a facial as she doesn’t treat herself.. hmm nails, eyebrows, hair, going to exercise classes with her sister, holidays.. what a poor poor Stacey is !!!
But she’s SO relatable?! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How many bleeping layers does she need to wear to the gym?
Every time she added a layer her size got smaller.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Last week she looked pregnant this week she is size 8 which is it
You’d never know with her she filters her pics so much and tells so many lies
It’s all done so people will talk
Nothing is shown in real time, half this tit was probably filmed weeks ago. It's all smoke and mirrors. Anyone who buys into all this needs to give their head a wobble. SS is a shrewd business woman raking in the dollars.

Reactions: 12
Stacey should be ashamed of using filters and body altering filters after being Doves ambassador for real women and body positivity - it’s an absolute farce!

She loves the pregnancy speculation and happily sticks her tum out on holiday or stuffs large jumpers into her clothes giving the illusion of being slightly larger. Then when that gets her into the tabloids via YMU feeding the stories about nasty trolls, she will then go back to wearing the Lycra leggings and cropped tops with full filters giving the illusion that she’s fit. I hate that she does this. It’s toxic behaviour and could have damaging effect on some of her gullible followers.

Stop with all the filters and stop with all the lies and stop exploiting your innocent young kids online for strangers entertainment and engagement stats - there’s just no need. Just be a nice, honest human being and protect your children - is it really that difficult Stacey???

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I mean we all know how to book a bleeping holiday. We don't need "super liar mum Stace" to tell us how to bleeping book a holiday. If only I had the budget for any type of holiday. Oh you can win one up against thousands by what subscribing to line her and Jets pockets. DO duck OFF LOVE
I’ve crossed Jet2 off my holiday company list. I’ll go with EasyJet or Tui from now on. The most difficult part of a holiday is choosing where to go? Piss off Stacey. You are so removed from reality, you don’t realise most of us struggle to even afford a week away ANYWHERE, let alone have the luxury of choice. 😣

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.