Stacey Solomon #9 Stinky Stacey needs a wash, to improve her chances of becoming a Swash!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not a nice song to have over a video when you’ve just moaned about your kids. I know kids can be arseholes a majority of the time but to state you hate them and love them 🙄🤣

Reactions: 7
How on earth did she miss the boys trashing the garden if she’s been on the couch with Rex right by a giant window?

Reactions: 14
For the love of Baby Jebus put that child to bed. It's half 8, he's clearly knackered and why would you let a 1 year old watch a movie like the Lion King. It's not age appropriate ffs.

Lol. Really??! You'd keel over at the things I've watched when my children were babies and toddlers then! They don't take much notice at that age unless it's Peppa bloody pig. Lion king is hardly going to do him any harm. What nonsense. This thread just gets more and more ridiculous

• Haha
Reactions: 135
Lol. Really??! You'd keel over at the things I've watched when my children were babies and toddlers then! They don't take much notice at that age unless it's Peppa bloody pig. Lion king is hardly going to do him any harm. What nonsense. This thread just gets more and more ridiculous
My baby was watching Jaws with her big brother this week. The Lion King is nothing in comparison.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
How on earth did she miss the boys trashing the garden if she’s been on the couch with Rex right by a giant window?
Sent to bed for playing with her crappy craft supplies howling 😂 she should maybe repay them more attention then they wouldn’t do tit like that instead of it been about rex 24/7 she eats sleeps and breaths rex lately

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Why didn’t she get her boys to clean up the mess they caused instead of making herself out to be hard done to then filming it all for the gram!

Reactions: 8
For the love of Baby Jebus put that child to bed. It's half 8, he's clearly knackered and why would you let a 1 year old watch a movie like the Lion King. It's not age appropriate ffs.
not keen on Stacey at all but fail to see how it’s not age appropriate to watch lion king. I think you’re going a bit OTT

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
I think Lion King is fine for all ages if they’re watching with a parent anyway. A 3-year old might get upset when Mufasa dies for example (sorry spoiler!) but if you’re there to talk to them it’s fine. I imagine Rex is too young to take it in anyway and will just enjoy the colourful animation and songs.

Reactions: 26
not keen on Stacey at all but fail to see how it’s not age appropriate to watch lion king. I think you’re going a bit OTT
It's absolutely fine that you think this way. I didn't feel comfortable letting my children watch this movie as toddlers, as it gets very dark in parts, shows the death of a parent and some IMO quite scary hyenas. I just think there's more age appropriate stuff out there.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hi all, new user here. Been reading the thread for a while but really felt compelled to register this morning after that story with Rex and the playstation controllers and headset. Honestly! There's a reason the "older boys" don't let Rex touch that stuff. Is she capable of saying no to the child?

Reactions: 21
I really, really don’t know why she thinks it’s ok to put her baby to sleep in a dog bed on the floor. She bought him own to stop him getting in the dogs - why didn’t she just tell him no and take him to bed when he’s that tired? Everyone online thinking it’s really cute but if some random mum got caught doing the same on a council estate they’d have social services knocking on the door. Being “famous” is no excuse for crappy parenting

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Each to their own but I wouldn’t let my 1 year old watch the Lion King, I’d be imagining the wee thing dreaming about those freaky hyenas coming after him.

I agree on the dog bed thing, she won’t say no to him because she needs the content, I mean she’ll let him ram toys into her head to film it for the gram!

Reactions: 6
Wish she'd shove them oats where the sun dont bleeping shine. Bet Rexs nappies are like cobbles.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I used to watch CSI when my son was a baby/toddler and we were up in the night, no not age appropriate but he didn't know what it was about. My dad used to let me watch horror movies when I was 7 on a Saturday afternoon , when my mum went out, I've turned out absolutely fine!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
I used to watch CSI when my son was a baby/toddler and we were up in the night, no not age appropriate but he didn't know what it was about. My dad used to let me watch horror movies when I was 7 on a Saturday afternoon , when my mum went out, I've turned out absolutely fine!!!!
Nothing like coming on to the thread and thinking about all the ‘inappropriate’ movies you’ve let your kids watch.....the lion king is tame 😂🙈

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.