Stacey Solomon #9 Stinky Stacey needs a wash, to improve her chances of becoming a Swash!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The amount of things I’ve rewatched as an adult that I saw as a child is frightening. I know why we shield children but I think folk can be a bit OTT about what is and what isn’t appropriate. There are many programs on the tv that are seen to be appropriate but actually they have revolting sexist themes in that nobody seems to notice because it’s not violent or swearing... I don’t think there is any way a parent can monitor everything always and always get it right.

Reactions: 11
I used to watch CSI when my son was a baby/toddler and we were up in the night, no not age appropriate but he didn't know what it was about. My dad used to let me watch horror movies when I was 7 on a Saturday afternoon , when my mum went out, I've turned out absolutely fine!!!!
Oh my god! Me too! I miss CSI and I miss my dad letting me watch Dracula movies and telling me it was jam round their mouths!

I seem to have made it to my late 40's with only a fear of snakes!

I love this site but seriously some of you need to get real. A 1 yr old has zero comprehension of the story line of a cartoon, he is just watching the colours and listening to the music....if he happened to see the news he wouldn’t understand the discussions on that either but it wouldn’t be “damaging” for him 😒
Going back to the previous discussion on the older boys.....when you have pre-teenage boys you’ll understand they have zero interest in dressing nicely or having their hair cut/styled. It’s the summer holidays, let them wear what they want and be comfortable in themselves. If she was dressing them in designer gear and doing their hair for the gram you would be criticising her for that!!
She’s not perfect (who actually is??) but she’s not harming anyone, she is having fun in the rain with her kids and making memories.....it ain’t that bad!
I have a teenage boy and as his mother I won't take no tit. If I were going for a walk in the woods when it was raining I'd tell him to put better shoes on. That is called parenting. Maybe she should also stop allowing Rex ram a toy into her head as this won't be acceptable behaviour when he goes to nursery.. It is called being a good parent. You need to guide your children accordingly.

BTW Stacey's eldest is 12.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Hi all, new user here. Been reading the thread for a while but really felt compelled to register this morning after that story with Rex and the playstation controllers and headset. Honestly! There's a reason the "older boys" don't let Rex touch that stuff. Is she capable of saying no to the child?
yeah I thought that was really bad, he looked like he was playing fairly nicely but that stuff is breakable! And also...not his! Sharing has limits.

Reactions: 11
Oh my god! Me too! I miss CSI and I miss my dad letting me watch Dracula movies and telling me it was jam round their mouths!

I seem to have made it to my late 40's with only a fear of snakes!

I have a teenage boy and as his mother I won't take no tit. If I were going for a walk in the woods when it was raining I'd tell him to put better shoes on. That is called parenting. Maybe she should also stop allowing Rex ram a toy into her head as this won't be acceptable behaviour when he goes to nursery.. It is called being a good parent. You need to guide your children accordingly.

BTW Stacey's eldest is 12.
You’ve got a good point my mum and dad wouldn’t take no tit either they weren’t lazy parents they told me when I needed to sort myself out 😂

can I also just say I’d NEVER sit and criticise someone for doing there kids hair and putting them in nice clothes and making them look after there hygeine.. odd to assume everyone on this site would.

oh and my mum and dad also use to watch jaws to stop me from going in there bed it never worked

Reactions: 5
yeah I thought that was really bad, he looked like he was playing fairly nicely but that stuff is breakable! And also...not his! Sharing has limits.
She’s not bothered though because she can afford to just buy new ones if he breaks them.

Reactions: 5
This is so clearly NOT greek yoghurt Stace, its very clearly custard. Trying to pretend youre healthy whilst feeding your kids a breakfast of pastry and custard... shocking.
Looks like Greek yoghurt to me...custard is more yellow?!

Reactions: 26
That doesn’t look like custard?
It looks like the Greek yoghurt I use anyway, although I don’t duck about making arty fruit tarts for my kids breakfasts!!

Reactions: 19
Asking because he's on the ice rink. Maybe an All Stars thing. I really don't watch it that much.
Yeah I thought it was maybe a tour or something but his partner has been dropped by DOI so not sure how it works. Although he’s prob just wanting out the house for a couple of hours 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Is it just me, or does stacey Solomon always look and sound INCREDIBLY stoned.. literally laughing at herself at things that just aren't funny, (eyes always very shut) and a massive grin, all the time, and speaking very slowly.. literally like being high! Or is it just me?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
That mirror glued to the rope. Surely that is a huge accident waiting to happen when the mirror falls off?

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.