Stacey Solomon #9 Stinky Stacey needs a wash, to improve her chances of becoming a Swash!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How old are Leighton and Zach? I’d guess maybe 11 and 13? Why is she packing their bags for them? Are they utterly incapable of doing anything for themselves? I don’t remember my mother ever packing my school bag for me, I am sure she did as a very small child but even in year 5/6 of primary I would pack my own bag - a neon orange Umbro backpack 😂
Just feel like this is totally excessive mothering, particularly for the eldest son.
I would do my kids bags for the first day of school and check they had the right books daily but I wouldn't pack them for them everyday, no.

Today is only day one and apart from crafting crap Stacey doesn't keep things up for long. (look at how little she home schooled the boys during lockdown for instance - she managed about a week of the 4 months she was supposed to be teaching them)

So the oldest child has a stand for his clothes and everything with his name on? Is he not in high school now? I would be telling her to bleeping bolt. Imagine the bullying that kid will face, I knew as soon as I started high school I wanted to do my own thing, I feel so sorry for those boys.
She has to show them because they have all been gifted, surprised the dog doesn't have one to match Rex!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
The montage madness this morning was a bit much . Covid 19 is far from over lady. Just because you're vacationing and carrying on like life is normal does not mean the rest of the world can.

If she hadn't mentioned those cookies were pencils I would have thought they were a crude interpretation of something else. That time spent creating them could have been better spent giving poor Rex a scrub and a fresh outfit.

Reactions: 11
Just watched it and thought the same thing! Like her kids are going off to fight in a war..!! Theyll be home soon 🙄🙄
She doesn't get all teary when they stay at their Dads for days on end, and they're not going into reception or yr7, so the dramatics seems pointless.
We all love our kids, but its acceptable to wave them off with a massive smile and thank duck muttered under your breath 😂

Reactions: 14
What was the point in blurring the ties, you can still see what colour they are and the stripes so if you were really desperate to know what school they go to it wouldn't be hard to find out. Very odd
Billie faires blurs her daughters uniform- everyone knows what town she lives in and it’s the most obvious uniform ever. Couple of quick google searches for local schools and their uniforms are on the websites and you could easily find the school in a matter of minutes.

Reactions: 2
Awaiting montage of them arriving home from school giving Rex a cuddle with ‘I’ve had the time of my life’ playing over the top but obviously an acoustic version with some gal singing it in low croaky tones

• Haha
Is it just me that finds knocking and waiting for someone to let you into your house strange??? Where is her key? I’ve never knocked on my own front door unless I forgot my key😂

Maybe he likes it like that
I agree. Always think it’s harsh when folk comment on his hair. When I was that age my hair was greasy by midday, no matter what I did with it. He obviously likes his hair like that or it wouldn’t be like that. Just because she doesn’t wash doesn’t mean he doesn’t.

Reactions: 4
I can just imagine her saying to the older boys to pretend they've fallen asleep on the floor just so tattle knows it's not just Rex who had to do it 🙄

But really it just makes her look more petty and means we can tell she clearly cares so much about what's said here, so much so that she's making the boys join in

Reactions: 7
I hate how she has no routine at all, it’s not normal for your children to fall asleep on the living room floor with their school uniform on

Reactions: 7
What... dirty and so greasy you could fry chip

What.. dirty and greasy enough to fry chips in.. but then his mother doesn't bath herself or her kids.. so probably follows suit
He’s a teenage boy ( nearly) it’s in his nature to have greasy hair

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.