Stacey Solomon #9 Stinky Stacey needs a wash, to improve her chances of becoming a Swash!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Careful when I said a similar thing here a few months ago I was branded an unloving mother. 🙄
Don’t get me wrong. I do think she’s a very attentive caring mum. Her boys seem lovely. However, I think the eldest probably needs to be treated a bit more grown up if she doesn’t want him to come in for some unwanted attention from his peers. I really dislike the showing off all the time. She just not relatable at all and clearly thinks she is.

Reactions: 10
It’s such a bloody shame imagine the eldest lads mates coming over and his pjs are all set out on a bloody stand with his name on it! I’m not being mean because they honestly look like such happy kids but she’s setting him up for having the piss taken out of him on a daily basis

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Wait, has someone died or have her kids just gone back to school? What’s with the emotional montage/ speech? All the mums I know are bloody relieved their kids are back at school!
Just watched it and thought the same thing! Like her kids are going off to fight in a war..!! Theyll be home soon 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Funny how the first day the boys are back at school she’s sat doing the same thing she does everyday.. yeh I’m sure lockdown was super tough on you stace 🙄🙄🙄 always has enough time to do her crappy crafts

Reactions: 8
She's so extra with all the tears...it comes across as fake even if it isn't.

I do think that some of the interactions you see with her and the boys are lovely BUT they all (Rex in particular) look grubby and dirty a lot of the time. I know trying to keep a toddler clean is a job in itself, mine were complete dirt magnets, but they never went round all day in filthy clothes and then slept in them too. It's just grim.

Reactions: 5
It’s really strange that she hasn’t shown Rex today. I wonder if it’s because he slept in the tracksuit he was wearing yesterday and she’s finally realised this is rank?

Reactions: 2
My boys go back next week and I feel a little anxious about it and I know I will miss them but I’ll probably just keep it to myself and not edit a video about it. What’s with the constant need to show how much she loves her kids....it’s unnecessary!

She’s so bleeping fake. Everything is for Instagram. Think about it...do you really think she would faff about making art work out of food, taking junk apart and making into more junk, the elaborate ‘thrush baths’, setting the kids clothes out on a stand...can you imagine her doing any of that if Instagram wasn’t a thing? No she wouldn’t bother doing it because she wouldn’t be able to show off. She only does these things to make money or to get herself in the papers. And don’t even get me started on that manic, tit-eating grin that she’s suddenly started doing in the past year or so. Also to add to her ‘dopey’ image. There’s hundreds of pictures of her online from before last year and she was quite capable of smiling normally but she suddenly now makes out that she doesn’t know how to smile with her eyes open. She looks like she’s choking on those ridiculous teeth, I will never understand why she chose to have massive gnashers that are too big for her mouth. Surely if you’re getting a brand new set of teeth you’d go for ones that look nice? But she’s went for ones that look like a set you’d get from a joke shop. Mind you she probably got them for free so it’s not like she was losing any money, miss begs-a-lot. At this rate her next child will be #gifted 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 17
What's wrong with their feet? My 12 year old son wears a size 11. It's no laughing matter, his school shoes cost me upwards of £90!
They just look unnaturally long to me...like the image is stretched or something. Must just be me- my 13 yr old is only an adult size 7 so maybe we just have small feet 🤷‍♀️😀

She’s so bleeping fake. Everything is for Instagram. Think about it...do you really think she would faff about making art work out of food, taking junk apart and making into more junk, the elaborate ‘thrush baths’, setting the kids clothes out on a stand...can you imagine her doing any of that if Instagram wasn’t a thing? No she wouldn’t bother doing it because she wouldn’t be able to show off. She only does these things to make money or to get herself in the papers. And don’t even get me started on that manic, tit-eating grin that she’s suddenly started doing in the past year or so. Also to add to her ‘dopey’ image. There’s hundreds of pictures of her online from before last year and she was quite capable of smiling normally but she suddenly now makes out that she doesn’t know how to smile with her eyes open. She looks like she’s choking on those ridiculous teeth, I will never understand why she chose to have massive gnashers that are too big for her mouth. Surely if you’re getting a brand new set of teeth you’d go for ones that look nice? But she’s went for ones that look like a set you’d get from a joke shop. Mind you she probably got them for free so it’s not like she was losing any money, miss begs-a-lot. At this rate her next child will be #gifted 👍
It will be gifted from joe 🤣🤣🤢

Reactions: 3
I know I won’t be crying when me kids go back to school next week. I’ll be skipping back to the car with a huge smile on my face 😝

• Haha
Why can’t she just open a bastard pack of custard creams like most mothers!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.