Stacey Solomon #9 Stinky Stacey needs a wash, to improve her chances of becoming a Swash!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand why she’s made such a fuss of the boys being at home during lockdown and homeschooled. They were homeschooled for years. I think someone on here said her mum did the tutoring but still surely not such a shock as the rest of us had.

Reactions: 10
Bloody hell is joe the only one in the house that doesn’t have one of them god awful clothing stands? Seriously what happened to just picking your kids clothes out the wardrobe in the morning or if you’re organised having them organised and over the arm of the couch? The way the stand company goes on aswell about how supportive Stacey is and how thankful they are blah blah you would honestly think Stacey had given her a kidney
Would you be bothered dressing those stands up. Who has the time to dress a bloody wooden stand putting the shirt on and then putting the jumper over it and the trousers. Ffs she must have more time on her hands than anyone I know with all the faffing about she does with food as well. Not relatable to real life ...all for the gram

Reactions: 14
Does anyone else watch her stories and say “why is that funny?” She giggles at everything

“I’m going to make some breakfast muffins hehehehehehe” WHY DID YOU GIGGLE AT THAT

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yes I’m sure I read on here it was her mum that home schooled as she was a teacher?
From her insta and interviews I always thought it was her doing the home schooling.
Those clothing stands are cute for showing an outfit in a wee shop but to hell with that faff every night and morning 😂.

Reactions: 5
New thread suggestion
All the faff of arts and craft why does Stacey have to act so daft

Reactions: 19
I find it strange how she has time to dress 4 clothing stands but she doesn't have time to change her baby into pyjamas for bed. They have to make life more difficult in the morning. Instead of opening the wardrobe and taking a shirt off a hanger the boys have to undress the bloody things.

Reactions: 15
Why did she blur out the boy’s ties😂 I completely understand covering the school logo, but didn’t seem as if there was a logo on the tie?? Just colours!😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What was the point in blurring the ties, you can still see what colour they are and the stripes so if you were really desperate to know what school they go to it wouldn't be hard to find out. Very odd

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s all so cringeworthy. Can you imagine the stick the eldest boy will get from his mates. She’s such an over the top show off and really babies the boys. What’s with all the declaring love for everyone. Grow up!
Careful when I said a similar thing here a few months ago I was branded an unloving mother. 🙄

Reactions: 3
Imaging getting emotional over your kids been home for 6 months.. yes it been hard we’re not used to it but there’s no need to cry a river and get emotional when lockdown barely prevented her from doing anything anyways!

Reactions: 10
Wait, has someone died or have her kids just gone back to school? What’s with the emotional montage/ speech? All the mums I know are bloody relieved their kids are back at school!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why is she talking as though coronavirus is over? It's very much still with us but kids need to be back in school or they will never catch up on the work they have missed.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.