Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cantturn222

VIP Member
The holiday looks fucking miserable
Not the place its self just them in general

They must mix with no one probably a private pool to them selves a huge villa so they don't have to mix with the normal joe soaps

Kids would be bored to death well mine would be
I have a place in turkiye and my kids have a ball there meetng new family's and old friends

Reactions: 3

Wildrosesez

VIP Member
So...has Stacey not shown us her finished hair that she dyed herself, at home with box dye? Hmm 🤔 Anyone would think she's waiting for a hairdresser to get to her house to sort it before she 'reveals' her hair...
Just the front which, whilst not amazing, looks a LOT more light and even than I was expecting so I call bullshit, I think there’s editing involved. Thought right from yesterday when she was putting the dye on that she would be getting it done properly later and then claiming it was her dye job.

Reactions: 3

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
Wonder what her Sheep would make of her latest Accounts. All free for anyone to view on the Companies House Website. Mrs Hinch’s is interesting viewing too. Just shows how these people sell sell sell to make money.
Her fixed assets are very high, over 1.5 mil, how much was Pickle Cottage?

Reactions: 2

Topsy-turvy2

Who is that Krissi person and what does Women’s Best mean? (I don’t follow influencers so enlighten me).
I can’t get over the case of nappies 😂 also constantly floored that her followers dont see that she’s never not selling at them. Online equivalent of the old door to door sales people trying to make you buy shite you didn’t ask to see. Only she is much more of an assault as it’s CONSTANT and covered up with ‘oh I happened to see this/meet this person/wouldn’t use anything else’ or A [SPACE] D as the prick can’t type it would seem. Fuck off on your ‘last minute wasn’t already booked’ holiday you squinting compulsive liar. Go ice your meat mound or something just please don’t show it all again
Women's best sell gym wear,leggings, bras, shirts etc
They use all the blaggers to push them, including nicky Newman , im gona presume that's the cancer hun OP was referencing

BeggieMitchell

How do yous know this holiday was a freebie? She hasn’t posted anywhere yet it’s been gifted or have I missed it?

Helen Lee

So no Harry then. Has he ever been on a ‘family’ holiday with them? No marking the standard 7pm post as an ad either. Her Dad is obviously joining them. Let’s see if he starts tagging trending travel again.
It's always said that Harry's mum doesn't want him to go 🤷🏼‍♀️

VC10

VIP Member
It’s hard to even say because I don’t want to stick up for her in the harry situation AT ALL! But my husbands ex partner will allow their son to stay with us 5 nights a week at home and I don’t ever share pics (he’s 13 and prob wouldn’t want me to anyway) but when we book holidays she always says no but then when we get back she says to my mother in law that she’s going to take him away with her new boyfriend and asks us to pay what it would have cost to take him with us. Baring in mind he lives between us and my husbands mum and only stays at hers on a Friday night I wish I could say F you I am taking him but she has his passport and I am very considerate to the fact she might get upset. I’m probably too soft but im not trying to replace his mum I just want him included in our holidays (he is included in every other aspect of our lives just for some reason she draws the line at holidays)
It'll only be for a couple or three more years, anyway, then he will be 16 and can decide for himself; you are doing the right thing for him and his Dad which is lovely but I suppose, his Mum is thinking that last thing is a step too far for her - it's difficult isn't it? Sounds like he's very settled anyway which is for the best in the meantime xx

• Heart

Ferret

Chatty Member
Not as such but someone asked where she was staying so people named the resort leading to people looking it up and saying it was £xx per person and how they couldn't afford it etc. I think people expected it to be an average price that they could book themselves but then realised it was a bit out of their price range.
Surely this defeats the object of the gifted holiday doesn’t it?

yeah whatever

I’m sorry if this has been said but is Stace up the duff ? Again! Or is she just bloated ? Looking at her previous posts her belly is certainly popping in the white dress in comparison to previous posts. I reckon that photo is deffo to get tongues wagging and get her talked about if not.