Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Anotherdayanotherwalk

The timeline is throwing me because she def had roots on her live and rien about five minutes later she’s blow drying suspiciously light hair but I agree there’s no bloody way it turned out like that. Would she go so far as a wig?!
I think so - she used to wear one before:

Reactions: 3

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
Dodgy Dave is only ever dragged along to look after the other crotch goblins and I’ll put money that there’s another hired help there too! She’s too bone idle to look after all those kids herself. I’ve no doubt Dodgy Dave will do another montage of Stinky with the kids that she totally didn’t notice he was doing and can’t stop crying at!
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 ugh.

tinypathers

I would say there’s a nanny or housekeeper in the annex so they’re never on their own but they’ll be at their Dads more than she’d ever say
But L’s dad lives in Scotland so not exactly easy for a mid week sleepover on a school night ☹.

VC10

VIP Member
She definitely has staged the welcome home pic, how else would she have hold of bellend baby?? Someone must have passed her to her. So then she must have said right, now you two run at me! God imagine living in this fantasy land.
Gawd 😆😆😆😆😆

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
Is it feasible that she has Z & L much less than she lets on and they’re rarely staying in the annex? It’s only slightly more excusable I guess haha.
It's possible, I suppose. I presume at a certain age, children can decide where they want to live, I mean which parent they want to live with?

She will drag them in one of the days to pose for a creepy photo where they are dressed like Swash and the girls are dressed like her. Has she blagged a free holiday yet? 😢😭😢😭😢😭🙄🙄🙄🙄

cazellie

VIP Member
💷💷💷 imagine no payment but they’ll get the advertising via grifter-SS….
She’s not declared or posted anything so maybe paid for it? She wants her sheep to believe she put it on all last minute as she’s super woman

Didn’t she do a cover of driving home for Christmas a few years back and they used a clip of it on an Iceland ad when Iceland sponsored I’m a celeb? And then I think they pulled her involvement with Iceland when she got papped smoking while pregnant with Leighton? Although I could’ve got that timeline wrong.
She did do that song. You can watch it on YouTube where she’s badly miming along to it 😂

• Haha

Lottiehx

I haven't read any of this thread so not sure if it's already been mentioned but are SS and hinch still friends? They never seem to like or comment on each others posts anymore and neither has mentioned the other for a while!