Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wildrosesez

VIP Member
God that latest video is terrifying. Honestly tho I wondered where she was going with that skin tone comment! What she said was gross but I really wasn’t sure where she was going with that so it could have been worse.

Her teeth are just so scary. I really hope she isn’t in my dream again tonight.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Wildrosesez

VIP Member
Yeah I watched her apply it and she missed loads! Well from what I saw.. I got bored and turned her off but it looked she had finished. Someone was probably there after her live to reapply it properly
That’s what I figured only the times have thrown me as she went from slapping it on to rinsing it and showing a pic really quickly! But something has def occurred because she was applying it so badly. Maybe that’s why she was focussing so much on the front, so she could photo that and have the rest done properly tomorrow but def think she edited it as it looks way too even for how she was applying it

Jc456

VIP Member
We had a summer ball when I left secondary in 2004. It was just a disco, some food in the school hall but everyone arrived in limos and dresses from select/bay trading etc
I've seen some primary schools have ticketed proms £40+ 😯 my eldests school don't do a party, they go down to our local beach for a bit after school. Think my youngests do a party in the hall and a treat day

Turmeric123

VIP Member
Oooooops! Sorry, this is why I never make a new thread, I always make mistakes! I’m still having panic attacks over the first one I did! 😆
It's so stressful but last one was going to be closed I did it too quickly!
Love the title though 🤣

dillychopgirl

VIP Member
As if the wee flymo robot thing would be able to cut the acres of land they’ve got, and we’ve all seen the gardeners that were in

Bol85

VIP Member
I don’t think it’s unreasonable to say you love your step-kids as if they were your own. Some of my friends are step-parents & absolutely love the bones of their step kids. Especially if they’ve been around since they were quite small. But they wouldn’t expect to be called mum unless mum is completely out the picture, which is the case for one of my friends now for going on 8 years. Her step kids do call her mum..

What does step-parent even mean? Like a step between a parent & not?! Co-parent seems a kinda nicer way to describe it..

Asparagus123

VIP Member
I actually don’t think she’s pregnant but I remember when we were speculating before and she was about 8 months pregnant and we were told off and told it was just a mum tum 🤣🙈
Also someone must know where she is ?
IMG_9350.png

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
They look a right set of plebs travelling on the plane in their trackie bottoms! I still don’t get what she’s actually famous for! She annoys the shit out of me!
I was thinking when I saw the photos on the plane, imagine sitting anywhere near them, ugh.