Stacey Solomon #86 Stace & her sister gonna try make money, convincing sheep to become gym bunnies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reporting her to the ASA for the hair undeclared ad..she starts by showering and then moves in to putting that oil through her hair with that hairbrush in sight - it was all an AD!

finally after how many days, she has admitted her dad is there, but to the stupid sheep that follow her they will think he’s only just arrived today.

she is such a skanky fraudster and I really hope that this free holiday blows up in her two faced face just like cake-gate did for Catherine Tyldesley. Solomon does herself no favours by being dishonest. She deserves all the negativity. No one here is being unkind - just stating the facts. Influencers hate honesty and openess.

With some luck, a brave journalist will jump on this story as soon as she declares it an AD 🤞

Reactions: 12
She only showed a small part of that private pool 🤔 who was it that said it doesn’t look like anything special 😂 that’s exactly what she wants everyone to think ! Will be interesting when she “reveals” where she is and the huns start pricing it up ! View attachment 2373765
She’s not staying in the sapphire villa, hers is amber lagoon villa.
The sapphire villa was over £70,000 for 9 nights.
Edited to add, just been on YouTube & amber lagoon villas have that shower outside.
Also a new villa has become available & it’s outrageous for 2 weeks!!!!!!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
With some luck, a brave journalist will jump on this story as soon as she declares it an AD 🤞
The Daily Mail poked a bit at the story - as they often do with various people - while not saying much apart from how she looked when she donned (their favourite word) a bikini.

But they drew attention to where she is, and then sat back. 😉

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Let's hope the sticky sister doesn't turn up with her gormless husband and totally feral kids. She is apparently going for a holiday self catering in Cyprus or somewhere but stranger things have happened. Maybe old SSS will fly them all out as a surprise

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm puzzled really as to why she was given this, or who she is supposed to be promoting it to.
It looks and apparently is very high end and expensive. She keeps trying to pretend it's something completely different iykwim.
Her 🐑 think she is so down to earth and relatable - which is partly why she is jabbering about bingo and hiding where she actually is.

Make it make sense.
The place is full of really rich russians and very glam models wearing dior bikinis , seems like there are loads of bloggers there, and agency people but they mark their stories AD , loads of them like stacey flogging away there too hair products vitamins etc, ,same with xtina ,alot of pr invited .

Reactions: 9
Ohh she’s just said dirty Dave is there as she can’t be without him. Ffs Skanky say it as it is you need him as a baby sitter, and where the duck would he get what’s I’m assuming is a good few grand to go there if it wasn’t gifted due to her 😡

Reactions: 12
Reporting her to the ASA for the hair undeclared ad..she starts by showering and then moves in to putting that oil through her hair with that hairbrush in sight - it was all an AD!

finally after how many days, she has admitted her dad is there, but to the stupid sheep that follow her they will think he’s only just arrived today.

she is such a skanky fraudster and I really hope that this free holiday blows up in her two faced face just like cake-gate did for Catherine Tyldesley. Solomon does herself no favours by being dishonest. She deserves all the negativity. No one here is being unkind - just stating the facts. Influencers hate honesty and openess.
God we really need to make it happen when she finally reveals the holiday was a #ad (in tiny writing) I’m SO bleeping sick of her shady behaviour. Praying her day will come where she is outted for the freebie, money grabbing wench she is.

I come on here and sometimes feel relieved / enheartened that others see what I see. And feel what I feel when I watch her stories and see her posts. And other times I see a comment that is so 100% right and it has 7 likes. I’m in Ireland and I think, Jesus, out of Ireland & the UK only 7 of us see through this. And then I become disillusioned. Will we ever be able to make a change… Are we talking into thin air. Wasting our time.
sorry for the rant 🙈

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Let's hope the sticky sister doesn't turn up with her gormless husband and totally feral kids. She is apparently going for a holiday self catering in Cyprus or somewhere but stranger things have happened. Maybe old SSS will fly them all out as a surprise
Can you imagine! Her stupid looking stickers all over everything in this very expensive resort! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Surely it's a mistake and should be 17..000 it's only turkey at the end if the day and not a top suite in dubai .
Edited to add, just been on YouTube & amber lagoon villas have that shower outside.

Reactions: 4
I could buy a house for that! It’s obscene!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The place is full of really rich russians and very glam models wearing dior bikinis , seems like there are loads of bloggers there, and agency people but they mark their stories AD , loads of them like stacey flogging away there too hair products vitamins etc, ,same with xtina ,alot of pr invited .
Still doesn't make sense to me that she is there, or who she is meant to be influencing by pretending she is not actually there 🤣

Reactions: 18
Still doesn't make sense to me that she is there, or who she is meant to be influencing by pretending she is not actually there 🤣
I know crazy if she’s been invited there to sell the place why is she pretending not to be there and getting away with it she definitely didn’t pay for it so why all the secrecy

Reactions: 10
I’m going to book it right now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
When im on annual leave, im on annual leave. I don’t work, I have an actual break from work with my family. When do these people have an actual holiday from their so called jobs??

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.