Stacey Solomon #86 Stace & her sister gonna try make money, convincing sheep to become gym bunnies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Joe, film me washing my hair outside, and then push me in and I'll act like I didn't know it was gonna happen".

They haven't even attempted to make it look unstaged.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Them both being knobheads aside

Why do they think being pushed like that is funny I thought it was bloody irresponsible
Yeah she wouldn’t have been laughing if she’d smashed her face on the steps - at least she’s in the right place to get new replacement turkey teef

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Yeah she wouldn’t have been laughing if she’d smashed her face on the steps - at least she’s in the right place to get new replacement turkey teef
Good point 🤣.

All the while pretending that she is not at some exclusive, expensive resort. I wonder which of the money spinners children will be rolled out for today's posts from ditsy old relatable Stacey 🙄

Reactions: 9
Of course the whole thing was set up for a rehab hair ad. I don't think there's anything that grabby cow wouldn't sell.

Reactions: 26
I reported her for that last story to ASA and suggest anyone that knows how to does the same 👍🏻 The minute she sneakily admits this holiday was gifted/discounted, I will be reporting her again with all the numerous screenshots from the last week 😂

Reactions: 26
I reported her for that last story to ASA and suggest anyone that knows how to does the same 👍🏻 The minute she sneakily admits this holiday was gifted/discounted, I will be reporting her again with all the numerous screenshots from the last week 😂
Reported her too. That's definitely an AD and she has done ads for that hair oil stuff before, I'm sure.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Reported too. How can she say she’s had ‘meetings’ with them recently but she’s not being paid to promote their stuff?! Course it’s a bloody AD. Everything she does is an ad!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Reported too. How can she say she’s had ‘meetings’ with them recently but she’s not being paid to promote their stuff?! Course it’s a bloody AD. Everything she does is an ad!
Thing is even if it wasn’t an ad, she’s obviously been given all their products for free so should have marked them as gifted anyway. Let’s not forget she was in their box for the Harry Styles concert but they’re only a small business apparently 🤥 Who gets a discount code and shares a link and they’re not getting paid or free products. She’s full of tit 😡

Reactions: 27
Thing is even if it wasn’t an ad, she’s obviously been given all their products for free so should have marked them as gifted anyway. Let’s not forget she was in their box for the Harry Styles concert but they’re only a small business apparently 🤥 Who gets a discount code and shares a link and they’re not getting paid or free products. She’s full of tit 😡
I mentioned the concert in my ASA report, just couldn't remember which concert it was but remembered it was this company who had gifted her the tickets.

Reactions: 8
"Lots of you asking me about my dress" now. She's a walking advertisement, it's literally embarrassing.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Just reported her again for the in the style dress that she didn't AD when she was doing her hair.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.