Stacey Solomon #86 Stace & her sister gonna try make money, convincing sheep to become gym bunnies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's the small business shite am sick of if am honest! Small business my arse am a small business I do craft markets with my handmade hair accessories, drafting my own website up, dreaming big, with under 500 followers. My small business friends I've made doing markets are all the same we are small businesses hair rehab is NOT a small business at 65k followers and private Harry styles concert boxes..... Rant over.
---
Ps her dad makes me wanna throw up

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Pervy Dad staying at the Pearl room (not even bunked up in the private Villa with the others)

304A1712-2C41-44B3-BA24-C305509A4E9C.jpeg
8FB53407-D1EC-4E8C-B5E8-FC31E576B382.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Pervy Dad staying at the Pearl room (not even bunked up in the private Villa with the others)

View attachment 2373665View attachment 2373666
How the duck did he manage to get that!! Ffs the people who follow him do so cause of his slang daughter, thereā€™s not a chance in hell he can Ben classed as an influencer!
---
How the duck did he manage to get that!! Ffs the people who follow him do so cause of his slang daughter, thereā€™s not a chance in hell he can Ben classed as an influencer!
*Skanky daughter

Reactions: 14
Probably Stacey begging the company for an extra freebie so her Dad can babysit, bunch of scummy begs.

Reactions: 22
So not only has she got that hair thing with her to promote sheā€™s also got that tacky black & white stripey outfit, why would anyone take that on holiday to Turkey with excessive heat

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It's the small business shite am sick of if am honest! Small business my arse am a small business I do craft markets with my handmade hair accessories, drafting my own website up, dreaming big, with under 500 followers. My small business friends I've made doing markets are all the same we are small businesses hair rehab is NOT a small business at 65k followers and private Harry styles concert boxes..... Rant over.
---
Ps her dad makes me wanna throw up
She stops just short of calling the likes of IKEA a small business.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She only showed a small part of that private pool šŸ¤” who was it that said it doesnā€™t look like anything special šŸ˜‚ thatā€™s exactly what she wants everyone to think ! Will be interesting when she ā€œrevealsā€ where she is and the huns start pricing it up !
IMG_9620.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Has she been keeping up with her workouts whilst staying in her Freebie 5 star villa, or is that only for when sheā€™s at home as content leading up to the big reveal of a new Stacey gym wear rangeā€¦

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm puzzled really as to why she was given this, or who she is supposed to be promoting it to.
It looks and apparently is very high end and expensive. She keeps trying to pretend it's something completely different iykwim.
Her šŸ‘ think she is so down to earth and relatable - which is partly why she is jabbering about bingo and hiding where she actually is.

Make it make sense.

Reactions: 19
Stacey Solomon #87 - jewellery, make up, hair care, holiday with dad, everything she shows is an undeclared #ad

• Heart
Reactions: 68
The place looks empty in all pictures
Probs very low on bookings now, this year, with everyone pulling their belts in ( especially the Germans etc - and no Russian holidaymakers due to the embargo)

Reactions: 9
Reporting her to the ASA for the hair undeclared ad..she starts by showering and then moves in to putting that oil through her hair with that hairbrush in sight - it was all an AD!

finally after how many days, she has admitted her dad is there, but to the stupid sheep that follow her they will think heā€™s only just arrived today.

she is such a skanky fraudster and I really hope that this free holiday blows up in her two faced face just like cake-gate did for Catherine Tyldesley. Solomon does herself no favours by being dishonest. She deserves all the negativity. No one here is being unkind - just stating the facts. Influencers hate honesty and openess.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.