Stacey Solomon #8 Support for small businesses is fickle, proven by her Primark range for her little pickle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Phone had whipped back out of the drawer conveniently at the right time to congratulate Hinch baby taking his first steps.
Phew, well done stace!

There’s no need to announce you’re putting your phone away - particularly when we know it isn’t true - I mean, does absolutely anyone (apart from my granddad) physically put their mobile in a drawer? Of course not 🤦🏽‍♀️ What a tool.
Especially when her older boys aren’t with her, so she would keep her phone near her at all times I assume. Well I would, when my sons not home!

Reactions: 9
so on this morning they’re talking about whether ‘ Karen ‘ has gone too far... and they’re talking to ‘ real life Karen’s’ basically asking them how they feel being made out to be a laughing stock, it made me think about SS and her ‘ Susan ‘ i’d love to see them call her out but I don’t think they will.
That’s exactly what I was coming on to say. I would have sent a message to This Morning but didn’t know how to making them aware of one of their own team Is doing it to both Susan and some guy who commented to stop playing Good Morning every bloody morning with that cheesy grin. Interesting to see if it stops now.

Joe asking for recommendations for camper Van's. Rosie Ramsay got one today. Copy cat....
He’s hoping they get gifted one the little prat

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Why is she so smiley all the time? Nobody is that happy all the time surely. I certainly don't look like that first thing in the morning 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why is she so smiley all the time? Nobody is that happy all the time surely. I certainly don't look like that first thing in the morning 🤣
She’s acting from the minute she films the morning montage. Her persona on Loose Women is entirely different.

I genuinely find it quite sad/weird that she isn’t comfortable enough in her own skin to just be herself. She preaches to her followers about self confidence and self esteem, but clearly needs therapy herself if she feels the need to play the little girl lost routine like she does on IG.

I don’t mind which one she wants to be - goofy, self-effacing, vulnerable Stacey on Instagram- or articulate, competent, head-strong Stacey on Loose Women. I appreciate that people can come across differently in different situations, but Stacey takes the piss- her persona on IG and on Loose Women are completely out of kilter.

I actually think she is herself more on Loose Women (confident, articulate, capable, reasoned and quite able to hold her own, dare I say it, intelligent), but of course that isn’t such a crowd-pleaser as the goofy IG persona which appeals more to the hoards of vulnerable, insecure Mums out there who are ripe for someone blowing smile up their arse telling them they’re amazing, love them to the moon and back, thinking of them all the time etc. It’s so patronising and makes me 🤮

In my head there’s Stacey whispering sweet nothings to 3.6 million people about how they are good enough, strong, kind, doing great today (blah blah ad infinitum) but at the same time she’s making a tit tonne of money off the back of the billboard on the back of her back with Primark, Dove, Butlins etc. It’s preying on people’s insecurities quite cleverly in my opinion. I don’t even know if it’s 100% deliberate, but I think sadly that a large part of her knows exactly what she’s doing.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
If you loose an eye lash you take the other one off too. Not walk around with one on, like a moron. No one does that. No relatable at all Stacey

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Who actually believes she’s balling her eyes out over some stones she’s stuck together 🤔 I certainly don’t. She is so full of tit

I hope the bloody tea light melts the glue & it falls apart. Silly twit

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Wtf does she keep ranting on about her hormones... Is she that desperate for attention and "oh I've not had any ohhhhhh Stace are you pregnant messages in a while?" does she think people are that dumb?! All for attention and drama is her need to invent little perks in her life.... Duller and duller

Reactions: 10
I really like the idea of what she did with those stones. I’m not a creative person at all so that would never have ever crossed my mind!

I don’t want to be told to piss off to the rave thread though so I’m just gonna add that she’s a grotbag for leaving just 1 eyelash on. Just remove it if you’ve lost the other one!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I really like the idea of what she did with those stones. I’m not a creative person at all so that would never have ever crossed my mind!

I don’t want to be told to piss off to the rave thread though so I’m just gonna add that she’s a grotbag for leaving just 1 eyelash on. Just remove it if you’ve lost the other one!!
I actually thought it was canny! She 100% wasn’t crying over it though the lying turd

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Okay I’m not gonna lie... that was quite sweet what she did with the stones... no need to cry about it though 😂

Reactions: 9
Stace is as false as her lashes! She will do anything for attention, get the rumour mill starting again her fans thinking she is pregnant & the sucking messages asking if she is ok!

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Lol same! Shoot me now but I actually liked what she made 🙈🙈🤣🤣🤣
Can’t stand that fake goofyness she puts on though and that stupid smile and fake laugh she does when she talks

I like the idea, but there’s a company that does something similar in frames, and it’s been coming up as sponsored AD an on my insta for months 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Watching her stories lately it’s like ‘zach and Leighton who?’ Mum of 1... (yes I know Leighton doesn’t like been on social media before fans come at me) but seriously.. I just do t know if I could act the way she does just because one of my kids didn’t want to be on my socials at the time.. I don’t blame them for wanting to stay with their dads longer.

Okay I’m not gonna lie... that was quite sweet what she did with the stones... no need to cry about it though 😂
I just had a ad pop up with a similar thing with the stones as a picture 😂

Reactions: 3
He looks so handsome today............ What!!!! I thought he looked like Norman Wisdom!!! 😂🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.