Stacey Solomon #8 Support for small businesses is fickle, proven by her Primark range for her little pickle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did we figure out how long they'd actually gone for? Was it just the one night?

I love Sidmouth, I go every year!

Reactions: 2
I remember when they got a free Butlin’s holiday just before Rex was born. Made mE so angry, when they can easily afford Butlins and then some. Why should people like this be “gifted” a holiday for doing duck all and the rest of us don’t get any help with paying for holidays!
This is what gets me too. Id feel guilty accepting it if I knew I could afford it 10 times over. Particularly when her following probably is made up of a large number of people who have to scrimp and save all year round just for one small break away.

Reactions: 13
She must have just fished her and Rexs dirty pjs out the suitcase to put on again last night 🙈

• Sick
Reactions: 7
is there a reason why she calls Joe hoe? Is it a typo on every other story? Or deliberate? Either way its annoying 🤣

Reactions: 3
Thank duck she’s putting her phone in a drawer today. A day off from her irritating laugh and ridiculous tit she bangs on about. Hopefully Rex will have some clean pyjamas on tonight if shes spending the day doing her washing 🤞🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 17
so on this morning they’re talking about whether ‘ Karen ‘ has gone too far... and they’re talking to ‘ real life Karen’s’ basically asking them how they feel being made out to be a laughing stock, it made me think about SS and her ‘ Susan ‘ i’d love to see them call her out but I don’t think they will.

like IKEA no doubt 😂
Beat me to it 😂

is there a reason why she calls Joe hoe? Is it a typo on every other story? Or deliberate? Either way its annoying 🤣
I think she did it once as a typo but obviously as it was sooooo hilarious (you know like everything else she does or says) she does it all the time on purpose now, same as all the spelling mistakes on her stories, which I think are a little wave to us over here.... I’m sure she reads tattle everyday 👋🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It was originally a typo but she typically then decided she preferred that name! Oddly, she stopped doing it for a few days last week but seems she’s started again!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This is what gets me too. Id feel guilty accepting it if I knew I could afford it 10 times over. Particularly when her following probably is made up of a large number of people who have to scrimp and save all year round just for one small break away.
Sorry, but if me mam was gifted something I'd say take it, no matter how much money we had. She did post that she paid for this this break.

I have great issues with her

Reactions: 1
And a huge amount of ‘ followers’ are Bots she’s bought. Therefore the company gifting gets no gain from them advertising. They are just greedy and grabby.

Reactions: 11
I thought free butlins holiday would have been part of her contract to advertise for them. You know, to show that she does actually go there.

It’d be different if she was just gifted the trip but given that her and Joe do adverts for them it makes sense to just be part of that deal whether you’re happy about it or not.

Also, some of the fancier rooms/chalets in Butlins can still work out quite pricey anyway. Some times going abroad is actually cheaper than staying in the UK (well it used to be, I have no idea going forward now)

Reactions: 10
That stupid laugh. She really does annoy me. First she acts like an air head then tries to act all serious on loose. How can anybody take this woman serious, she screams attention. Hinch copycat, dumbass she has no personality of her own. Those pebbles really!? She acts like she is undiagnosed basketcase.

Reactions: 19
That stupid laugh. She really does annoy me. First she acts like an air head then tries to act all serious on loose. How can anybody take this woman serious, she screams attention. Hinch copycat, dumbass she has no personality of her own. Those pebbles really!? She acts like she is undiagnosed basketcase.
I think that’s exactly what she is

Reactions: 8
‘Phone in a drawer day’ = filming herself making tat out of the pebbles she took from the beach yesterday and spending the day editing the videos together and adding music 😴 ok Hinch Solomon

Reactions: 17
For anyone that can’t sleep tonight I’d just like to leave this here for you:

Whatever you are up to - you’re smashing it Mama. Love you to the moon and back. Thinking of you always.

You’re welcome. **sits back and waits for a big paid partnership to fall in my lap**

• Haha
Reactions: 37
And a huge amount of ‘ followers’ are Bots she’s bought. Therefore the company gifting gets no gain from them advertising. They are just greedy and grabby.
Ahh yes, good point. I’d not considered those bots!!

I used to work in social media for a large holiday firm and we used to always check people’s following, recent post engagement numbers etc, before we ever gifted anything or “chose” a competition prize. We did it to avoid bot buyers etc. I thoguht that would be common practice.

Phone had whipped back out of the drawer conveniently at the right time to congratulate Hinch baby taking his first steps.
Phew, well done stace!

There’s no need to announce you’re putting your phone away - particularly when we know it isn’t true - I mean, does absolutely anyone (apart from my granddad) physically put their mobile in a drawer? Of course not 🤦🏽‍♀️ What a tool.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.