Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

caitlinbullen

VIP Member
Wouldn't you put a lifejacket on your 1 year old around water? I know she says 'ashore' but he's dangling over water..
I wouldn’t necessarily. He’s dangling his legs in some very shallow water, with 2 adults right next to him. It’s a hot day and a life jacket would probably make him even more irritable. It seems a bit of a petty thing to pick them up on in my opinion (but also not wanting to pick an argument with you 😬)

Last edited:
Reactions: 45

caitlinbullen

VIP Member
Thread Suggestion
Loves us all to the moon and back,
Spends most of her time crafting crap.

(reposted bcos nothing has changed 🧐)

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Dancingshark

Chatty Member
I said a couple of weeks ago my friend has a business and gifted her a lot of clothing for Rex. She put the clothing on him and even though I’m not a fan of SS I was happy for her, I’m her friend. Anyhoo we waited for the small business tag, and waited, it never came. We all messaged Stacey, asking her to please tag (on the three occasions he wore the clothing) and nothing. My friend has had a bit of a shit time the past year so I put a story on my insta about Stacey not tagging. THREE little businesses messaged me to say the same thing had happened to them, worn the clothes and not even so much as thanked them. I don’t agree with gifting celebs, they can afford things ten times over but can’t blame her when Stacey is normally throwing out the small business tags, however now if you look carefully it’s the same businesses constantly so we actually think maybe there’s money being exchanged and she’s actually not supporting small at all and being paid

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 39

caitlinbullen

VIP Member
For anyone that can’t sleep tonight I’d just like to leave this here for you:

Whatever you are up to - you’re smashing it Mama. Love you to the moon and back. Thinking of you always.

You’re welcome. **sits back and waits for a big paid partnership to fall in my lap**

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Fickledipped19

Chatty Member
Who actually believes she’s balling her eyes out over some stones she’s stuck together 🤔 I certainly don’t. She is so full of shit

I hope the bloody tea light melts the glue & it falls apart. Silly twat

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Sp20191

VIP Member
So if she thinks the blackberries were fine to eat, why wasn't she eating them?!... they're fine to feed to Rex, but she wasn't risking giving herself the squits. Nice.

And why is she waiting for Joe to pick her up, surely she drove herself to her sisters? Seems a bit odd he'd leave them out til 9pm or later when Rex is often asleep much earlier but then again nothing is normal with her really!
Maybe she doesn’t like blackberries....

We go blackberry picking everyday, my kids eat handfuls, of unwashed berries, have done for years, They’re absolutely fine!

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Browniesbxo

What’s with the ‘ I love you all so much ‘ ‘ I hope you’re ok ‘ ‘ I love you to the moon and back’ ?! It’s SO weird. No other celebrity or influencer speaks to their ‘ fans ‘ like that?! So creepy and cringey

Reactions: 33

Tui

VIP Member
What sort of degenerate eats Marmite on toast with no butter. The butter adds moisture and takes the edge off the yeasty goodness. It is an essential component. I am horrified.

Is it really such a treat to wash your hair? What else is a treat - wipe your arse, wash your hands?

Christ her eyelashes are preposterous. She looks like Janice from the Muppets.

Unknown.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 33

caitlinbullen

VIP Member
Why is she so smiley all the time? Nobody is that happy all the time surely. I certainly don't look like that first thing in the morning 🤣
She’s acting from the minute she films the morning montage. Her persona on Loose Women is entirely different.

I genuinely find it quite sad/weird that she isn’t comfortable enough in her own skin to just be herself. She preaches to her followers about self confidence and self esteem, but clearly needs therapy herself if she feels the need to play the little girl lost routine like she does on IG.

I don’t mind which one she wants to be - goofy, self-effacing, vulnerable Stacey on Instagram- or articulate, competent, head-strong Stacey on Loose Women. I appreciate that people can come across differently in different situations, but Stacey takes the piss- her persona on IG and on Loose Women are completely out of kilter.

I actually think she is herself more on Loose Women (confident, articulate, capable, reasoned and quite able to hold her own, dare I say it, intelligent), but of course that isn’t such a crowd-pleaser as the goofy IG persona which appeals more to the hoards of vulnerable, insecure Mums out there who are ripe for someone blowing smile up their arse telling them they’re amazing, love them to the moon and back, thinking of them all the time etc. It’s so patronising and makes me 🤮

In my head there’s Stacey whispering sweet nothings to 3.6 million people about how they are good enough, strong, kind, doing great today (blah blah ad infinitum) but at the same time she’s making a shit tonne of money off the back of the billboard on the back of her back with Primark, Dove, Butlins etc. It’s preying on people’s insecurities quite cleverly in my opinion. I don’t even know if it’s 100% deliberate, but I think sadly that a large part of her knows exactly what she’s doing.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
"Most magical weekend down by the sea" Its just a shame it wasn't magical enough for her to put her phone down and actually enjoy it.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Curtaintwitcher45

VIP Member
Ok I’m actually fuming LOL she steals craft and snack ideas off Pinterest and now she’s been asked to write a book on it?! Thieving bitch

• Angry
  • Haha
That woman does feck all the whole day long..and yet, she can't be arsed to put the little one into his cot for his nap. Just let's him crash wherever he lands once he's to knackered to todldle around. If she would faff about less with making ugly stuff look even uglier, she might have time to actually do some decent parenting. And where the fuck is Joe in all this? Is he just a token Dad and in reality lives in the broom cupboard only to be let out for photo ops? (Rant over)
I actually think this is pretty fantastic. He clearly is able to fall asleep alone where ever he feels comfy. Personally i would love my little girl to do this but she is strictly a boob, cot, pitch black amd white noise kind of girl. I would be over the moon if she were to just drop where she was. I don't see this as neglectful at all. Neither do i see that he is filthy, or uncared for in the slightest. Yes his mama is a bit of a fruit loop but she is largly there for him and seems to be doing a good job.

Off i go to the rave thread.

• Haha

Elledoc82

VIP Member
Whoever wrote that comment on her insta obviously comes on here. It’s actually a shit thing to do and it’s shit like that what gives tattle a bad name. Expressing opinions, having a bit of laugh and taking the piss on here is fine, but when it spills out on to social media is when it becomes nasty and uncalled for.