Stacey Solomon #8 Support for small businesses is fickle, proven by her Primark range for her little pickle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Yel

Her support for small businesses is ever so fickle,
As proven by her Primark range for her little pickle

And for the love of god stop telling people what they can't post, the number #2 rule of tattle is to not attempt to moderate. Report if you think a comment is out of order and stop derailing the thread. People will risk getting banned for few days or forever if they keep doing it!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
What’s with the ‘ I love you all so much ‘ ‘ I hope you’re ok ‘ ‘ I love you to the moon and back’ ?! It’s SO weird. No other celebrity or influencer speaks to their ‘ fans ‘ like that?! So creepy and cringey

Reactions: 33
What’s with the ‘ I love you all so much ‘ ‘ I hope you’re ok ‘ ‘ I love you to the moon and back’ ?! It’s SO weird. No other celebrity or influencer speaks to their ‘ fans ‘ like that?! So creepy and cringey
Oh come on, how else would you know you were doing great cuz you’ve got this and everything will work out for you cuz you’re enough just as you are if she didn’t tell you 150 times a day 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I know she has psoriasis on her knees...I watched her stories. It’s not about making fun of her skin condition or anyone else’s for that matter. It’s the point that someone mentioned her knees being dirty in previous comments/threads...we talk about her reading tattle...then she mentions that’s she’s washed her knees and that she has psoriasis!

Reactions: 11
Joe asking for recommendations for camper Van's. Rosie Ramsay got one today. Copy cat....

Reactions: 11
"Most magical weekend down by the sea" Its just a shame it wasn't magical enough for her to put her phone down and actually enjoy it.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
How much fecking fake weird giggling has she done today!! Pratically every other word is followed by that giggle!
She is more of a child than her "bestie" Grinch. Such strange behaviour. Give it a rest Grundy 🤮

Reactions: 16
Hinch does it too. So cringe worthy

Reactions: 8
What was the song she was playing on the piano this morning? It’s been doing my head in all day!

Reactions: 1
Omg 😮 he is on the beg now!! Have they got no shame? Did they actually pay for this mini break they just had?? Mean greedy people

She says on one of the posts the weekend wasn’t gifted and was all paid for by themselves. She only tagged them as they had been so lovely and they deserved the shout out.

Reactions: 12
I remember when they got a free Butlin’s holiday just before Rex was born. Made mE so angry, when they can easily afford Butlins and then some. Why should people like this be “gifted” a holiday for doing duck all and the rest of us don’t get any help with paying for holidays!

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.