Stacey Solomon #8 Support for small businesses is fickle, proven by her Primark range for her little pickle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone pointed out that she's trying to be a carbon copy of Hinch?
But she isn't as good at cleaning or as slick with the montages (today's was just a joke - I have no idea why she posted it), she isn't as good a parent either. I am absolutely no way a hinch fan but I'll be Ronnie over Rex and day of the week. Not really sure what appeal Stacey is aiming for? - she has trademarked 'tap to tidy' but prefers to click her fingers. She has been commissioned to do a craft book but is tit at crafting, she hopes we are all OK but is hostile to any criticism of herself, she doesn't wash herself or her boys, the baby has zero routine beyond an over faffy breakfast and an incredibly lean food art snack. She is 'obsessed' with cleaning but can't pull a plug on her own bath water and has a cleaner..

Stacey Solomon is a complete mess. When I was at uni I was told to have a goal. SS has around 100 but fails at them all. Hinch at least keeps it simple.

Reactions: 7
I quite like Stacey, she's not had an easy start but worked hard to follow her singing dream in the early years. Are we really comparing people's babies? Not great. I don't think she's a copy of Mrs Hinch, they are similar but they are both very different, Stacey's confidence and career is very different, for a start. They're similar people who appeal to similar people.

I quite like Stacey, she's not had an easy start but worked hard to follow her singing dream in the early years. Are we really comparing people's babies? Not great. I don't think she's a copy of Mrs Hinch, they are similar but they are both very different, Stacey's confidence and career is very different, for a start. They're similar people who appeal to similar people.
But who is the real Stacey??? She has so many personas who knows?!

I'm not comparing babies, I'm saying who's baby I'd rather be ..I do my best not to critique the kids themselves. (The shoe comments for example, is a reflection on Stacey not Rex.)

Reactions: 9
Iv begin to like hinch but I can’t stand Stacey anymore, I think stacey does copy hinch ALOT, her singing career never took of so now she has to copy other people’s ideas to remain relevant, all her crafts are of Pinterest but she wouldn’t dream of tagging those who actually thought of them because that wouldn’t get her a book deal... & yes people do compare babies on here mainly because the last few threads were people coming of hinch’s thread saying how much of a brilliant parent Stacey was and how rex seemed more advanced then Ronnie.. I beg to differ these days.

I don’t think anyone bad mouths the kids either, we say things about staceys parenting, it’s not the kids fault there mothers a smelly witch

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I think with the comparing babies issue is, with celebs or should I say, zelebs, because they are in the limelight with another mate who is also in the limelight with a baby of a similar age, you can't really help but compare because they show off so much of their child's lives. Its similar between, just as an example because i go on their threads, Lucy Meck and Lydia Bright, because they have babies so close in ages.

It's also more talking about their parenting skills as well rather than how the babies are getting on with their development. I think its a bit mean when development is brought up because babies go at their own pace

🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
When it comes to the slider and drenched in the rain issue... there comes a time where your children do not listen to a word you say, they wear what they like and never bring a jacket. It’s one of the battles not worth fighting because you think they’ll learn the hard way but they don’t and they don’t care.

Reactions: 9
When it comes to the slider and drenched in the rain issue... there comes a time where your children do not listen to a word you say, they wear what they like and never bring a jacket. It’s one of the battles not worth fighting because you think they’ll learn the hard way but they don’t and they don’t care.
And that's fine but then don't put it on the gram..

why on earth can’t she put in in the gram. The older boys are old enough to choose their own clothes/ footwear and know if it pisses it down there going to get wet. It teaches them consequences of actions. Its not like their going to die from getting wet feet.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
why on earth can’t she put in in the gram. The older boys are old enough to choose their own clothes/ footwear and know if it pisses it down there going to get wet. It teaches them consequences of actions. Its not like their going to die from getting wet feet.
Fair enough for the older boys but she took a selfie of her, Rex and one of the older ones and Rex was soaked. Hes still a baby! Maybe she shouldn't have paused for the selfie and just got them home and dry haha

Reactions: 2
It’s not about criticising babies or comparing them....but when you do share your babies life from the very minute they wake up to the minute they go to sleep...to 3.6million people...you really are asking for people to critisise your parenting. We all know babies develop at different rates and ages...but the hygiene from birth to toddler should remain the same. Rex is filthy...absolutely filthy...I’m all for children having fun / boys beings boys/ they’re only young let them enjoy etc etc but he is so neglected when it comes to hygiene. It takes 5/10mins to bath him, even in the kitchen sink if necessary!! And about 30 seconds to cut his nails. Stacey has a lot more help than most people with a 1 year old...makes out she can’t get a chance for a bath or a wash...bullshit...seriously Stacey...shut up and get on with it like most women do!!

Fair enough for the older boys but she took a selfie of her, Rex and one of the older ones and Rex was soaked. Hes still a baby! Maybe she shouldn't have paused for the selfie and just got them home and dry haha
But people are poking at the older boys not that Rex got wet.

Reactions: 1
I’m not really seeing the problem with putting her older boys in inappropriate footwear for the rain in Instagram 🤷🏽‍♀️ Sometimes I go for a walk in the rain wearing flip flops - wet feet for an hour or two don’t make them fall off.
I have 2 teens, I’m long past the age of picking out their clothes for them. If they ask about the weather, I say look outside, if it’s raining maybe stick a layer on over the top.
I leave it to them to make an informed decision.
2 boys who are no longer toddlers are more than capable of putting on a pair of trainers and a coat if they want to wear them. She’s clearly not bothered about feedback on Instagram, she does what she wants with her children as everyone else does.
Even the baby who got wet, so?! Children do not melt in a downpour, it’s actually quite fun sometimes getting unsuspectingly drenched.
I’ll take the piss out of this crazy woman like the next tattler but I really think you’re reaching with this one and it doesn’t really make any sense.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.