Stacey Solomon 78 #Pickle number five is pending and staceys lies are never ending!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion Stacey Solomon #79
Has Stace given birth to another pickle
God help her fans who are so damn fickle!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Part time working mummy is such a basic try hard. I have spent the last 24 hours cringing whenever I think about this clip 🤣 not even about the contents but the 2nd hand embarrassment I feel for Rachel Hambleton sharing something like that just so that she feels slightly less basic 🤣
She is a ‘pick me’ girls with Hinch and Solomon. It’s the most embarrassing thing I’ve had to watch. My toes were curled watching her stories over the last few days 🤢

Reactions: 8
Wearing the same dress to all these events - pre records for everyone I bet on the same day.
and the pink dress was one occasion 🙄
I reckon she’s either had the baby or it’s coming for this weekend. 7pm Saturday!
Someone posted joes birthday is the 20th so big 7pm reveal then, even though she’s probably had him a few days ago

Reactions: 16
This was posted on the PTWM thread about Stacey’s supposed bum issues after giving birth to Mick. Hope Stacey is ok with her personal information shared from rent a gob!
New Harry Potter book - Stacey Solomon and the ring of fire 🔥

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Had to put my best fake happy face on today opening this from my little gran for my birthday. I couldn't even pretend I already had it as she's written a sweet little note inside 😬 fuming she has spent her pension on this shite

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Had to put my best fake happy face on today opening this from my little gran for my birthday. I couldn't even pretend I already had it as she's written a sweet little note inside 😬 fuming she has spent her pension on this shite
Sad face because she wasted her pension 😭

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I'm dying people think Jemma is the best looking. She looks like she's been dug up most of the time. She's in her daughters skirt. Although says it all about the state of Stacey and hinch that even jemma looked better

Praying she's had the baby as I've seen her bump more then I have seen my own at my pregnancies. Fed up of it shoved in our faces. Considering she's tried to hide it all this time.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
This is why she announced as the thrives on speculation and keeping the engagement up. Making money on it. She'd have none of that if she just showed a baby . The end everyone would move on

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.