Stacey Solomon #79 is Stacey pregnant?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like I said on the other thread but it closed .This is why she announced the pregnancy as she thrives on speculation and keeping the engagement up. Making money on it. She'd have none of that if she just showed a baby . The end everyone would move on and anticipate Molly mae's. Would love it if Stacey has a boy and molly mae has her girl the same day or day after and steals the limelight 

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Quick recap 😃

She's up the duff again

Has unfettered knockers

Her ' usbands got a boat-race like a smacked arse

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Thanks to @FoxyBingo for the new thread title. Pickle number 5 landing any day now!
Yay! My first ever thread title! I note the radio silence - how the sheep haven't cottoned on to this tactic is beyond me. They are all probably besides themselves waiting for the next pickled pound producer to land.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh no! No 3&4 (R&R) will be left on the floor. There’s a new cash card ready to drop, if it’s not a girl Stace will be in a strop.
Will Jem label the BABY?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I feel like she should have tattle supporting her like in Handmaid’s Tale.

Push, push, push
Breathe, breathe, breathe
Push, push, push
C’mon Stacey, head down, chin into chest and breathe that baby out…

• Haha
Reactions: 32
The cult is in full swing , batching and arguing among themselves, they can't possibly believe she wouldn't tell them immediately, but then they thought she was in the bath not getting "married" , just like she wasn't pregnant 🤔

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
This is just like last time - she went radio silent for a while, came back saying "oh don't worry, haven't given birth, I'll deffo tell you when I'm in labour"

Few days later she does it again and pops back on with baby fresh out the womb lmao.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Why are they all fighting saying leave her alone 😂 ffs the irony is lost on her sheep. Sometimes I really want to drop in and upset them all. But I can't be arsed tbh. Let's be honest, new cash cow has probably fallen out of her huge stinky muff. 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 22
This is the exact frenzy she likes to cause and for them all to be checking her instagram🙄 bit boring really baby number 5.

Reactions: 18
Joe is so disgusting but this made me laugh. Talking about HelloFresh 20 min rapid recipes ‘if I am in a rush we can use a 20 min recipe and have the kids in bed by 6pm’
We all know they’re up until they fall asleep on the floor 😂
6pm? The Annexe boys are teens! Although I guess he wouldn’t know what time they go to bed.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
The cult is in full swing , batching and arguing among themselves, they can't possibly believe she wouldn't tell them immediately, but then they thought she was in the bath not getting "married" , just like she wasn't pregnant 🤔
Holy good duck these daft women are ridiculous. Have they really got duck all going on in their lives, than waiting on Skankys 17th baby falling out of her Wizards Sleeve? Imagine living with these sad bastards?

"Mum i want my dinner"

"Not now love, baby Dolla is crowning".

• Haha
Reactions: 33
At this moment in time I'm watching a programme on Channel5 called Nick Knowles New Year Clearout. I kid you not, it's identical to Stacey's SYLO.
Everything taken from the house and laid out in a large building, counting how many items there are. Then sorting through them, what to keep, donate etc. Whilst a team do up the home. Sounds all very familiar. Who copied who eh?

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Joe is so disgusting but this made me laugh. Talking about HelloFresh 20 min rapid recipes ‘if I am in a rush we can use a 20 min recipe and have the kids in bed by 6pm’
We all know they’re up until they fall asleep on the floor 😂

I got stuck in a lift with joe in Cyprus about 18 yrs ago 😂 I was only 14 at the time, little did I know I’d be on here years later with you lot hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.