Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

giftmesh*t

VIP Member
She doesn’t need a label for his cock though does she, always manages to find that the dirty fucker.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 154

Em_

VIP Member
New thread title thanks to @jazzy22

Skanky is pregnant with cash cow number 5 and due this month or next month or it has already been born.

A few points below for newbies to the thread
1) This is not a rave thread, somebow she does have one, so please search for that if you want to defend her.
2) There is a wiki, so please read it before asking a question as you may find the answer there first.
3) Rex the feral one is known as Mick/Mad Mick/Malachi/Child of the corn. The latter two names haven’t been used for a while.
4) Stacey is a CUNT!

I can’t be arsed to do a re-cap, so if someone wants to do one that would be lovely.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

KitchenDog1

Chatty Member
CF047A96-62C4-4987-9A97-B8AA097EC278.jpeg

Do your Boobs hang low
Can you swing 'em to and fro
Can you tie 'em in a knot
Can you tie 'em in a bow

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 63

Annie_C1888

You know this fucking label shit makes me so irate my blood is fucking boiling - wasn't there a post in last thread where she was nominated for some sort of 'green' mummy award? All these fucking plastic tubs, plastic bottles, plastic fucking labels, jars, bins, ad infinitum- ALL of this fucking shite comes in its own container already labelled with what it is, what it's used for, instructions etc. What a complete fucking waste of plastic, glass and everything else and don't get me started on the fucking eco cunt Hinch spreading chemicals about all over the place! I fucking LOATHE these two an unhealthy amount. A pair of grifting, greedy, boastful and wasteful CUNTS.

• Heart
Reactions: 57

Poptart

VIP Member
It's a good job she labelled that changing mat otherwise it would have been a real head scratcher 🙇

• Haha

dear_ratboy

Chatty Member
She’s going on about the newborn bubble again 🤮
Everything is a bubble for this cunt.
She has wedding bubbles, Xmas bubbles, birthday bubbles.
What a twat.
She’d want to put some bubbles in a bath and give Herself and her Two youngest a good wash 🧼

• Haha
  • Heart

redstraw16

VIP Member
as someone who hasn’t had children yet I’ve just spent a silly amount of time looking at the ultrasound in her story trying to work out wtf I was looking at…

• Haha
Reactions: 55