Stacey Solomon 78 #Pickle number five is pending and staceys lies are never ending!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From Radio2’s insta (Click on the photo to see the ‘staring’ video behind lol)
And here she is in another skin tight dress, just to remind everyone in case they didn’t know already that she’s knocked up with sprog number 5!

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Wasn’t she live on radio 2 this afternoon then? That would be a heck of a quick labour!
I’d question who this woman is and how she professes to know, unless she’s the midwife which seems unprofessional

Would prob just fall out of her chuff if she coughed, she’s had that many!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don’t know about R2 but I do know on R1 they prerecord things like that and just edit it for the live radio. They usually post the extended interview on bbc sounds so it could be the same on R2 and she may have done it a few days ago and then given birth today😂😂

Machine gun fanny
Ha ha that’s what I’m going to call mine now. My 4th was 1 hour and 24minute labour start to finish. Wouldn’t recommend it tbh. Thank god the hospital was close. We got there with 4 minutes to spare!!! 😥

• Haha
  • Wow
Really makes me chuckle when I see articles about this moron on Facebook and idiots comment things like ‘Enjoy your beautiful family Stacy! Rose is getting so big!’ etc etc like she’s going to bleeping read them🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I know it wasn’t a babyshower but you’d never know. Looking in and seeing Stacey all in pink with hands on bump. No mention of the book. She is not stupid she knows her sheep are thick and will be thinking she’s having a baby girl and it’s her shower. Then she’s back in blue dress. To throw people again. Constant games and manipulation.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Ha ha that’s what I’m going to call mine now. My 4th was 1 hour and 24minute labour start to finish. Wouldn’t recommend it tbh. Thank god the hospital was close. We got there with 4 minutes to spare!!! 😥
My second was 50 min start to finish so good knows what I’d be like if I had any more!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She will be keeping this sprog in till Joes birthday & if by magic it will be born on his birthday, doesn’t Mad Mick share his birthday with a family member too or am I making that up?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.