Stacey Solomon 78 #Pickle number five is pending and staceys lies are never ending!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wearing the same dress to all these events - pre records for everyone I bet on the same day.
and the pink dress was one occasion 🙄
I reckon she’s either had the baby or it’s coming for this weekend. 7pm Saturday!

Reactions: 6
Latest book is obviously selling well…
All her books are tit anyway. I'd love to know what active role she takes in them bar putting the ideas on her social media? She doesn't write them or do the illustrations. She just puts her name to them. More fool anyone buying it.

That baby is definitely en route if he hasn't arrived already?

Reactions: 11
sorry but that peggy piggy porchion or whatever place is all pink - my foreign family embers love it and all wear pink when they go - its a "thing"

Reactions: 3
This was posted on the PTWM thread about Stacey’s supposed bum issues after giving birth to Mick. Hope Stacey is ok with her personal information shared from rent a gob!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
This was posted on the PTWM thread about Stacey’s supposed bum issues after giving birth to Mick. Hope Stacey is ok with her personal information shared from rent a gob!
I’ve literally just screen recorded this to put on here!

PTWM thinks Stace is her bestie….. Not anymore 🤣 Who needs enemies eh
THREAD #165 PAGE 43

Reactions: 8
Part time working mummy is such a basic try hard. I have spent the last 24 hours cringing whenever I think about this clip 🤣 not even about the contents but the 2nd hand embarrassment I feel for Rachel Hambleton sharing something like that just so that she feels slightly less basic 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.