Stacey Solomon #76 Mould on the ceiling, kids are freezing, are Joe and Stacey still breeding?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My fiancé just stuck her new show on and I had to get him to get her off the screen now and then had to fill him in on her.. not spending my Saturday watching that stupid bint 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Do you think the annexe boys are allowed up to the main cottage for a Christmas Eve stay over? If I had her money (obvs I would have purchased a property with one bedroom each in the main cottage!), I would have a glass walkway built - something very much Grand Designs between the cottage and annexe. Inside I would have one of those airport flat escalator things. It could cut the annexe boys commute times down to at least 7 minutes each way that is, and they would stay dry! Plus it would be ideal in emergencies, like if someone maybe hot glue gunned them selves to pampas grass installation or even got overcome by fumes from spray printing over the mould and not opening a window. I know it’s ridiculous but, imagine if someone went into surprise, never even realised they was pregnant labour, on Christmas Eve and two wise men were needed to assist quickly by bringing over pot noodles, dirty washing and a manger for the new saviour born on Christmas Day! Imagine the chances of that…it could even end up on Breaking News world wide, front pages of the tabloids. OMG imagine!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Hello, i’ve not been on this page for a while as I’ve successfully been able to avoid sight and squawk from Solomon. However, I’ve just been looking through the schedule this Christmas to see what tripe they’ll be putting on this year when I came across this…
9C70755A-BB8D-4FEB-B2DE-7DA496D7DD8A.jpeg

Unbelievable that these broadcasters are willing to pay this awful woman for substandard entertainment, and it’s the same lame content she does on her Instagram. Oh, and now all of a sudden she’s a master crafter?!
What will she turn her hand to next? Perhaps exploration. Perhaps the BBC can use our License Fee to pay Stacey and Joe to explore the Bermuda Triangle. That would be money well spent.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Her teeth are so big that her top lip doesn't move. That fake goofy talk does my head in 😩

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
The table is tit it's not at all Christmas no matter what she calls it it! She is like the colour snatcher 🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
I don’t understand setting the table any earlier than the night before (where will you eat the other meals?!) or putting so much tit on it that there’s no space for the serving dishes!

Reactions: 27
I don’t understand setting the table any earlier than the night before (where will you eat the other meals?!) or putting so much tit on it that there’s no space for the serving dishes!
Tbf she has said they will be eating at the table tonight then she'll set it again for Christmas

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Apparently the boys are with their dads so after tonight’s meal they’ll be eating off their knees until Christmas

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.