Stacey Solomon #76 Mould on the ceiling, kids are freezing, are Joe and Stacey still breeding?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If that’s what’s happened then why not edit the what some people think looks like bump out of other pics?

Surely not 🙈 and would you let a giant pregnant person hump on your back 🤣

Nahhhhh. My legs didn’t bend at that angle when I was pregnant and a tummy was in the way
Where is her left foot? You can’t see if she is standing on small chair/ stool . Her best mate Mrs Hinch couldn’t give her piggy ride .. as I said editing is amazing thing

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 13
If that’s what’s happened then why not edit the what some people think looks like bump out of other pics?

Surely not 🙈 and would you let a giant pregnant person hump on your back 🤣

Nahhhhh. My legs didn’t bend at that angle when I was pregnant and a tummy was in the way
You cannot bend that way when pregnant. I wouldn't put it past her to stuff something up her jumper to make her look pregnant because she 100% looks pregnant in the screenshots from that video.

Where is her left foot? You can’t see if she is standing on small chair/ stool . Her best mate Mrs Hinch couldn’t give her piggy ride .. as I said editing is amazing thing
What the actual duck, there is so a stool there!! These people are tapped in the head!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I was watching some nature documentary with the kids the other day and it turns out killer whales are pregnant for 17 months… 🤔

… now I know Stacey’s not an orca but it definitely feels like the whole ‘could she be pregnant?’ charade she’s been teasing us all with must have been going on for nearly that long now! 😳😖🤭😆

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Radio 1 played a bit of her version of Driving Home for Christmas during the chart show earlier. I don’t think I’ve ever heard it or seen it on those Christmas music channels

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I think she’ll do a Kylie Jenner with a video montage reel, obvs in black & white, of the pregnancy starting with preggers test, telling Joe acting all surprised, video of scan, kids kissing bump blah blah blah ending with picture of the baby’s feet after she’s given birth, with the caption so we’ve been keeping a secret 😴 soooo predictable! Yawn

The reason behind hiding all this is to give Rose & Rex more air time, as they’ll be on the back burner until the new one pops out.
For someone who sells their whole entire life on socials for them to ‘hide’ a pregnancy, is just doing it for attention. If you didn’t want the speculation, don’t be filming yourself waist down. And like you’ve all said if she’s not pregnant she’d of been straight onto ‘the trolls’ for body shaming and 100% be squeezing her tummy in an underwear mirror selfie. 🎬

Reactions: 24
Like I don’t think she’s pregnant I also don’t care but I’m quite concerned…..you can’t bend that much when pregnant??? Christ….was I a freak of nature or something as I was perfectly fine to do things like that when I was pregnant. Not everybody suddenly can’t move at all and is immobile with a bump

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Stacey does not look 'small', not saying she is fat but she isn't lightweight is she. You telling me Hinch is holding her with just one hand....? No chance. Something not right about that photo

Like I don’t think she’s pregnant I also don’t care but I’m quite concerned…..you can’t bend that much when pregnant??? Christ….was I a freak of nature or something as I was perfectly fine to do things like that when I was pregnant. Not everybody suddenly can’t move at all and is immobile with a bump
Other than trying to touch my toes, I could move otherwise normally even with a 9lb bump

Reactions: 17
But does in the hairdryer reel!
Wtf was that all about with the hairdryer, I didn’t read the comment but can imagine the sheep lapped it up and thought it was hilarious. She’s really struggling if that’s the tit she’s putting up

Reactions: 3
I know it was mentioned on previous thread but surely someone should advise him to clean up those nails especially while advertising a cool book. Enough to put anyone off buying it make you sick looking at those hands
Isn’t just built up fake tan on his bitten down nails? I don’t think any amount of scrubbing will get rid. It looks absolutely rank regardless 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 22
Not a freak at all - I was crawling through soft plays with my toddler at 8m pregnant.

Reactions: 19
Why was swashy boy at SYLO when hinch was with the piggies ? Is SSS going to pretend the boys have been gaming again in her room ? She’s deffo going to have a Xmas delivery of a baby I don’t care but it’s all the sheep that she loves to the moon and back I feel sorry for !

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.