Stacey Solomon #75 Pregnant or not, when they’ve not got room for the kids they’ve got

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On ITS stories she’s saying this outfit would be perfect to wear on Christmas Day 🙄😂
Dear God, why would you?! I can imagine it has the possibility of causing mayhem as well, I mean just imagine once Nan’s had one sherry too many and thinks she’s hallucinating as she can see the Christmas tree moving around the room! Utter carnage! 😳🤭😆

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Dear God, why would you?! I can imagine it has the possibility of causing mayhem as well, I mean just imagine once Nan’s had one sherry too many and thinks she’s hallucinating as she can see the Christmas tree moving around the room! Utter carnage! 😳🤭😆
Or it gets caught on a branch of the Christmas tree and unravels and you’re half naked in front of your entire family.

It also looks hella flammable so I wouldn’t advise wearing it to cook the Christmas dinner in.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m convinced she’s pregnant and thinks she’s being sneaky by not announcing till Xmas when they know what they are having 🙃 then she won’t stop going on about it like last time esp if it’s a girl again

Reactions: 11
The time stamp on the text messages though 😂 Adam must be a fast talker to have a phone conversation with his superior and get permission to up the prize money…. in one minute flat 💨

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She's trolling us with Rose handing her the shoe..."walk"....yeah Stace people usually put shoes on when they go outside.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That green outfit was so oversized I feel like she’s laughing her head off at us 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
"I made it" infuriates me.

No you didn't, Stacey. Some poor kids in a sweatshop on peanuts probably made that collection.

All you are doing is putting your horse face and name to it.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
So she puts a question box up today but clearly the answers to these were filmed whenever she was trying all the tat on.
Also, those boots ☠

• Haha
First time poster here! Lurked for a long time....what's the nail situation? Are they new nails or still the halloween ones? Does she do her own nail art after doing them the other night? 🙃

Reactions: 2
I can’t remember, did she do a maternity collection when she was pregnant before? If not, she’s really missing an opportunity!

Reactions: 4
I've said it before and I'll say it again her ITS collection is naff cheap unflattering tit. F off with your fast fashion shite.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.