Stacey Solomon #75 Pregnant or not, when they’ve not got room for the kids they’ve got

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stacey’s latest range is certainly interesting… sheesh every time you think ‘that’s it, she’s hit a new fashion low’ she comes back with even more monstrosities, I’d pay not to bloody wear them! 😳

You’ve got to laugh at the way she insists on banging on about recycled fabrics constantly like she’s saving the world one hideous dress at a time, she must assume everyone’s stupid. It’s ITS ffs, they’re hardly what you think of when you’re looking for a green, ethical company are they? They constantly chug out cheap fashion to sell at inflated prices and the quality is awful, not that it would bother Stace of course; I doubt there’s very little she wouldn’t put her name to in order to make a few quid. 😖

As for the whole ‘oooops silly me, I’ve now made Adam give away more than he intended’ scenario, which interestingly is meant to have transpired in mere minutes, surely people don’t fall for that tit… wait, it’s the sheep we’re talking about isn’t it? Yep, they’ll totally go for that! 🤦‍♀️

To be fair Stacey could come out wearing a bin bag and the next week you’d have the FB group members and the like turning up at the school gates in the same; she knows her audience, I’ll give her that! 🤭😆

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Omg I actually had a dream that Stacey had done a reel on Instagram announcing her pregnancy 🤣
I really need to stay off this thread !

But then again I also had a dream that Mrs Hinch had had her baby when she was expecting ( I don’t even follow her or the thread )
and that morning the birth was announced ! Maybe I have secret powers 🤷‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
All the fakeness surrounding that competition. Just bleeping do it. It’s very generous (assuming real life people win and it doesn’t fall off the face of the earth like so many other Insta competitions). Why all the lies about the original value? so obvious that convo is set up.

Even if it did happen (it didn’t) Surely Saint Stacey could have topped it up with £3000 from her millions considering she insinuates she gets all her OTT crappy Halloween / Christmas decor from the bin (well ok I’m exaggerating but you know)

These Insta huns create these stupid alter egos who tell constant lies so they don’t feel like they’re sharing their actual lives and then I honestly think the lines get blurred and they can’t separate real life from Insta. What a life!

Reactions: 17
Just seen her reel. The clothes are awful the worst I have seen! Also if I posted a competition like that on my business page I would run the risk of being shut down for going against rules! I can't ask people to like my page or post or tag a friend. I could word it so it would be nice if they did follow my page and to tag someone who would I love to win this competition but defo not what she is doing. I have seen quite a few influencers do this. I wish they'd get shut down especially ITS!

Reactions: 13
Just seen her reel. The clothes are awful the worst I have seen! Also if I posted a competition like that on my business page I would run the risk of being shut down for going against rules! I can't ask people to like my page or post or tag a friend. I could word it so it would be nice if they did follow my page and to tag someone who would I love to win this competition but defo not what she is doing. I have seen quite a few influencers do this. I wish they'd get shut down especially ITS!
Apparently you have to tag a bestie and both follow all them pages aswell

It says here a 200 voucher but she says the whole collection what a lier lol bet nobody really wins it

Omg as if rose is in that crib thing for a nap at her age what an absolute idiot!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
I'm no parenting expert. But is it safe for roess to still go to sleep in a basket like that when she's able to crawl/walk/stand etc? Surely not.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
I'm no parenting expert. But is it safe for roess to still go to sleep in a basket like that when she's able to crawl/walk/stand etc? Surely not.
Usually you should stop around 3/4 months or whenever they sit unaided. She shouldn’t be using it at 1 year old. I did message her about unsafe sleeping a few times but of course she never replied 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Thought so. Makes me so angry. She has to many followers that are so easily influenced. The least she could do is show safe sleep advice. How many of her followers will buy a basket similar and think its OK for their 1 year old to sleep in 😔
She preys on vulnerable people (wither she'd ever admit that or not) so illustrating unsafe sleeping practices with her babies/toddlers is grossly irresponsible.

• Sad
Was just coming on go say. She does realise roess is a toddler not a newborn anymore. So irresponsible imagine she woke trying to climb out when Stacey is not about and has an accident

• Sad
Reactions: 12
If she’s not pregnant them clothes are doing nothing for her 😵💫 Worst collection I’ve ever seen

Reactions: 20
I would say once they start rolling to move them because they’re safer in a cot, but obviously we know rose can walk, crawl, roll and stand so ….

• Sad
That basket has never been safe, and is certainly not safe now that she can walk.

She looks like a bleeping oversized bauble in that outfit. It does nothing for her shape, and the pearls on it are vile

• Haha
She’s deliberately left the belt on the floor but in shot so people will be thinking has she not put it on because of her bump….. If she’s not pregnant she’s definitely encouraging speculation……… but maybe that’s her intention 🤷‍♀️
100 percent it’s her attention all to get her sheep to message her, and for magazines to speculate. She’s very devious is Skanky

I know we say it and it's not just as we are on tattle but them outfits she ""makes"" really are awful i mean the green thing for example it's just baggy and frumpy, who actually buys it ??!! The 'sparkly' dress the material is from the 80s and something a 80 year old would wear! The tartan dress/shirt thing if she bends over you would see her arse!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.