Stacey Solomon #75 Pregnant or not, when they’ve not got room for the kids they’ve got

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm no parenting expert. But is it safe for roess to still go to sleep in a basket like that when she's able to crawl/walk/stand etc? Surely not.

A big fat NO!! She could tumble right out of it. They’re only supposed to be in baskets and cribs for 6 months.

And also, whilst I’m at it….
I’m feckin fuming at her ‘I fight to keep the prices down so everything os £40 and under’
😡😡😡
That’s a full day’s wage for people on minimum wage, you twit! I wouldn’t spend £40 on something, especially not with fuel prices, so you can stick your clothes.

Reactions: 26
Instead of sitting on her ass drinking a brew how about mop ya floors ya dirty cow the colour of roses knees is disgusting poor Rose ever picks anything up of that floor n puts it in her mouth

Reactions: 10
Even as a young mum many yrs ago I knew not to put my toddler in a basket to go to sleep, she is a mum of 4 in her 30’s so should know better, if she gets distracted (someone at the door or needed to sort her dogs out for instance) & Rose woke up she would tumble out of that basket! Absolute imbecile she is! And as for the shoes, take your child to get her feet measured properly FFS!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
And also, whilst I’m at it….
I’m feckin fuming at her ‘I fight to keep the prices down so everything os £40 and under’
😡😡😡
That’s a full day’s wage for people on minimum wage, you twit! I wouldn’t spend £40 on something, especially not with fuel prices, so you can stick your clothes.
I thought exactly the same thing! Whilst I’m sure to her £40 is nothing, she clearly hasn’t a clue what that amount of money might mean for others. Oh and this is despite pretending to understand and give a tit when it’s blatantly obvious she doesn’t.😖

It’s not even like you’re buying decent stuff either; it’ll be the usual ITS shite quality and badly made too but still, Stacey ‘made’ it so it’s gotta be worth the money right… er, in a word, no! 🤔😳

Greedy mare, it’s all Ad, Ad, Ad, take, take, take, and let’s see how much money I can fleece out of people who can ill afford to spend it. It’s so blatant too; she makes sure she gets in how views them all as part of her wonderful Insta family and that she loves them all with the clear implication so it’s only right they support her and buy her tat right? 😳

What a bloody awful woman, she must be laughing all the way to the bank. 😖🤬

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Telling people that stock is low and limited - Classic sales technique to encourage urgency to buy

• Sad
Reactions: 32
So I’ve just got a spam email through from in the shite and I can’t believe they’re even using this picture. The skirt is up the her bloody nips and looks god awful

1D4D49F1-8C68-4CDC-8DFB-3930EC49F4DA.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
The fact that she’s blato pregnant and not mentioning it is going to do that collection no favours. I’m so conscious about my belly I wouldn’t even contemplate buying any of that stuff even if I liked it (which I don’t) as i’d be worried about it making me look more rounded in the tummy area.

Reactions: 22
Why everytime she talks on her stories does she appear to be on the edge of bursting into tears. The weird fake voice sends shivers up my spine!

And the compulsive lying about that rancid sequin dress is sickening!! ' I'm sorry about the stock ' So you bleeping should be Stacey, it looks like you've walked to the othe end of world to find the shitest material out there. The fake texts between her and Adam though 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
How is it that she always seems to ' make a mistake' with giveaways and pretends she's given more than she should have. Silly witch needs to start talking properly and put her teeth away with her fake forced smile!! Horrid

Telling people that stock is low and limited - Classic sales technique to encourage urgency to buy
But only if your stupid

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh my, not took much notice of what she's been doing for a while now. Ramdonly came across a IG reel and how much weight has she put on!!!!! She is defo up the duff!

Reactions: 5
Why do they insist on selling this monstrosity for 42 quid when everything else goes down to about 5/10 🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
Oh my effing god, L’Oréal have really dumbed down their ads haven’t they 🤦🏼‍♀️ ‘Smooshing’

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.