Stacey Solomon #74

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe I misheard, why did he say for 2 weeks?
He said for the two weeks after the wedding it was like losing a baby as they didn’t know what to do with themselves 🤔
He then went on to cook some Mac and cheese and try and make some Mac and cheese fried balls 😬 He’s going to be on everything for the next weeks flogging his book 📖

• Sick
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
He said for the two weeks after the wedding it was like losing a baby as they didn’t know what to do with themselves 🤔
He then went on to cook some Mac and cheese and try and make some Mac and cheese fried balls 😬 He’s going to be on everything for the next weeks flogging his book 📖
So does he mean that they were lost on what to do?
but instead of saying that he described it as losing a baby? I’m lost for words tbh!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Yes that’s the impression I got from what he was saying ! Very odd thing to compare it too
He should’ve said ‘it’s like that time between Christmas and new year when you don’t know what day it is or when the shops are open and everything is all over the place and you’re just a bit adrift’. Not compared it to losing a baby!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
That is shocking and especially when it was baby loss awareness week. I know I keep saying it, but I truly believe that she made up her miscarriage as when you've lost a baby you'd never make a remark like that.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Thank you for clarifying x

Reactions: 2
They've had baby loss , apparently,as have I so they should know it's duck all like the feeling of having nothing to do after getting married.. uneducated,unwashed aholes the pair of them

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
I’ve never bought in to the whole “she’s lying about her miscarriage” thing. Until hearing Joe compare 2 weeks of not knowing what to do after a big event to losing a baby. Wtf? There is no way they have experienced baby loss if he believes they’re in any way comparable.

Reactions: 21
I’ve never bought in to the whole “she’s lying about her miscarriage” thing. Until hearing Joe compare 2 weeks of not knowing what to do after a big event to losing a baby. Wtf? There is no way they have experienced baby loss if he believes they’re in any way comparable.
There’s no way he has a fully developed, functioning brain if he thinks they’re in any way comparable. I have never lost a baby and that’s absolutely not how I would describe it feeling if I had to. Anyone with any empathy, sense or intelligence wouldn’t! He should stick to looking gormless on game shows.

• Sick
Reactions: 21
There’s no way he has a fully developed, functioning brain if he thinks they’re in any way comparable. I have never lost a baby and that’s absolutely not how I would describe it feeling if I had to. Anyone with any empathy, sense or intelligence wouldn’t! He should stick to looking gormless on game shows.
Exactly, I've had a missed miscarriage and there is no way that you can compare that pain to anything else. I stand by that they've made up their miscarriage as you wouldn't make that comment, you wouldn't even think it in the first place.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
The latest unfortunate picture of Smelly Soloman looking rather old really have made me question what she means by a catfish, I always thought catfish was making your self look better than reality, I cannot agree with this! The sultry, pathetic recent pictures another attempt to shove another add down our throats just very much reminds me of her sniffing a rotten eggy fart, or maybe she unfolded her legs and cough a wiff of that fishy sweaty bucket down bellow 🤢 imagine forcing your teenage children who've been shoved in another building, but don't panic guys she's stocked them up with pleanty of pot noodles! Forcing them to dress up matching, playing perfect families, wearing overgrown clothes selling their souls so she can continue raping the sheep that ram her sweaty pockets full of their hard earned cash.
My children haven't wanted to dress the same since the age of 4 but how downgrading to dress your teenage son in man's clothing just so she can squeeze her pathetic Halloween door, which is nothing but wasteful and damaging, quickly a day after hinch because she's a phycotic wanker. Pair of them are. Shoving this all down the throats of people who honestly earn their wage and struggle to make ends meat.
Don't worry though, good old charity loving Stacey loves her loyal followers, she will so kindly give away the shades of foundation that don't suit her completion because she's just so kind! 😡🤬
How people can still be so dumb to what this thieving, stinking, cold-hearted demond does is beyond me.
She's cradling baby skeletons on the week of baby loss awareness week. Words actually fail me 🤢

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Unbelievable! He’s either really uneducated and insensitive, or he was trying to portray (but in the worst way) that he was in a period of grief (hence the comparison to a death) having realised he’s tied himself to Stacey for the rest…of…his…life.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Unbelievable! He’s either really uneducated and insensitive, or he was trying to portray (but in the worst way) that he was in a period of grief (hence the comparison to a death) having realised he’s tied himself to Stacey for the rest…of…his…life.
honestly I get it. You’ve been planning a wedding for so long! (In my case an actual real wedding)
And it’s over just like that it goes by so quickly but I would never ever compare it to losing a child! Like wtf was he thinking? Both of them on childloss awareness week her holding a skeleton baby and having a joke and now this!
hopefully people begin to realise what they’re like!
Like lying about going on a honeymoon! 🤬😡

• Angry
Reactions: 23
honestly I get it. You’ve been planning a wedding for so long! (In my case an actual real wedding)
And it’s over just like that it goes by so quickly but I would never ever compare it to losing a child! Like wtf was he thinking? Both of them on childloss awareness week her holding a skeleton baby and having a joke and now this!
It is beyond shocking

Reactions: 13
“Like we’d lost a child”
Who even says such a thing out loud?!!
It’s one of those taboo type of sentences, sort of like you’re tempting fate by even mentioning it!
The way he just came out with it like it was the most natural thing in the world 😳

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Exactly. That anticlimactic feelings. Someone above described it well, that period of time between Xmas and NYE. Or even start of Jan, when all the build up and excitement and magic of Xmas is just done and you’re back to reality. Very, very, very odd comparison.

• Sad
His comment is unbelievable 😳 I have a friend who lost a child and can absolutely tell you it’s nothing like the two weeks after a wedding !! 😡

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
So he’s comparing gaining a wife to losing a child?! I’ve never lost a child/baby (touch wood!) so I can only imagine the feeling is pure devastation, complete sadness and an enormous sense of loss. I have been married though and yes I experienced the post wedding blues but my goodness it was absolutely nothing apart from me feeling a bit sad one day because our one and only day was gone. I got over it a day later! Something I don’t think you can do if you lose a child.

are these two purposely doing these things during the baby loss week to purely aggrevate people?? The skeleton baby and now this comment?? I feel like they think they are untouchable and that their fans will love them no matter what and they are being so arrogant with their behaviour recently to purely test this Theory out for their own enjoyment not caring who they hurt or insult along the way.

it actually says more about their fans who are madly in love with them and think this stuff is ok

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.