Stacey Solomon #74

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jemma said her kids broke up Wednesday so if Leighton is at the same school he would have done too

Reactions: 4
Makes you wonder did Leighton dad tell skanky he wanted him on that date to go to Disney for his sisters birthday, so skanky thought she'd get in 1st and do the same for her daughters birthday, Surely she wouldn't have taken rex 3 weeks earlier knowing he was going again, I definitely think it was very last minute when L's dad said they were doing that, then of course pretend joe did it as a 'surprise' that she knew nothing about!!!!🤔🤔😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She really trying to make all of her sheep believe she's not had the time for a bath since Monday? She maybe didn't have the inclination but she definitely had the time! Her "husband" is a jobless joker most of the time, and we all know she gets help. All the pretence for an advert for dove salts (those ones smell shite btw, get the Cacao one) that she's not even using properly?.

Why empty the salts into the dish? She's so extra. Stinky cow.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She really trying to make all of her sheep believe she's not had the time for a bath since Monday? She maybe didn't have the inclination but she definitely had the time! Her "husband" is a jobless joker most of the time, and we all know she gets help. All the pretence for an advert for dove salts (those ones smell shite btw, get the Cacao one) that she's not even using properly?.

Why empty the salts into the dish? She's so extra. Stinky cow.
Gonna be nothing left for us to buy that doesn’t have her or hinch’s name all over it 😩🤦‍♀️🤣

Reactions: 12
Stacey does know that if she gives her kids a routine bedtime at a reasonable time she could have a bath when they are all asleep. I love my baths when my children are asleep, so relaxing. So yes you did have time Stacey you’re just lazy.

Reactions: 18
Makes you wonder did Leighton dad tell skanky he wanted him on that date to go to Disney for his sisters birthday, so skanky thought she'd get in 1st and do the same for her daughters birthday, Surely she wouldn't have taken rex 3 weeks earlier knowing he was going again, I definitely think it was very last minute when L's dad said they were doing that, then of course pretend joe did it as a 'surprise' that she knew nothing about!!!!🤔🤔😆😆

This!!! Don’t believe for one minute Joe organised that trip, he gets flustered trying to do the “Ello Fresh” adverts for 4 minutes in his own kitchen! The what’s a sister whatever it was she made the boys hold up to announce the pregnancy of Roess was a piss take when Leighton quite clearly has a sister who he sees regularly & involved in.

Reactions: 13
Again showing how out of touch she is. People are limiting baths due to the cost of heating the water and she's there faffing around for another add.

Reactions: 9
Did he bite the baby's foot at the end of that video? Is that why it cut out so quickly? I was a nervous wreck waiting for the high chair to fall over. Why does she let him be so rough??

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
You all break up so early we don’t break up until next Friday 28th. Did he not have hair cut then? Why does she edit his hair colour so much . Just wash it

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Did he bite the baby's foot at the end of that video? Is that why it cut out so quickly? I was a nervous wreck waiting for the high chair to fall over. Why does she let him be so rough??
I just watched it and thought exactly the same! Poor Rosey-Posey’s toeses!

• Sad
  • Angry
Stacey does know that if she gives her kids a routine bedtime at a reasonable time she could have a bath when they are all asleep. I love my baths when my children are asleep, so relaxing. So yes you did have time Stacey you’re just lazy.
Her bath is in the bedroom the kids sleep in (because we all know they still co-sleep after Rex and his snail in her bed this week) so she wouldn’t be able to put the lights on to film it for an ad if they were in bed. And she wouldn’t bath for any other reason than an ad 😂 surprised her wedding day bath wasn’t an ad!

Reactions: 11
This spooky time comes but once a year: ‘Bath Season’ WOOooooOOOO! (some of us bathe year round hunnay, we just don’t decant bath salts into a bleeping pasta dish before hand)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Nice mould around the window. It must get v damp in there.
I went back to look at this, those windows are filthy. Mandy is slacking 🤣🤣🤣

Also what is the point in more bloody plinths. You can tell she's running out of content that she's now decorating her bloody office.

I'm still half thinking that there will be a 'surprise delivery' at Christmas, and she'll make out she had no idea she was pregnant. Anything to keep the content going somehow!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.