Stacey Solomon #72 not on her hols but back to her roots y’know; She’s at Disney the home of Pinocchio 🤥

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her misserable face! Maybe she hasn't been recognised so got a face like thunder lol! Look at the fun jemma and the hubby are having with their kids and she's just a misserable fucker
She was too busy staying out of the way of the photos and videos to be able to have fun with her own kid at Disney. That is a sad existence.
I don’t want to praise Jemma because she had her poor kids sat in a sweaty HQ for 5 out of the 6 weeks of school holidays, but at least she can have fun on holiday.

Reactions: 17
Wonder why she kept it quiet? It’s obvious someone would have spotted her there so not sure why she’s kept her mouth shut..I think it was just her and Rex, there’s no way she’d cope taking Rosie posie too

Reactions: 13
What if...
Roess passport didn't come through in time so she couldn't go? Meaning Joe stayed home with her?
So SSS is pissed off she missed out on all the photo ops with the current Golden Child and decided to keep quiet about the whole trip because Roess wasn't there?

Reactions: 37
What if...
Roess passport didn't come through in time so she couldn't go? Meaning Joe stayed home with her?
So SSS is pissed off she missed out on all the photo ops with the current Golden Child and decided to keep quiet about the whole trip because Roess wasn't there?
I think we would have got a big 'don't you know who I am' if the passport wasn't issued immediately. But, yes definitely something going on. Sad if she doesn't want to be judged for going without her golden baby, but it was ok to never plan to take the older boys.
She is either ignoring it like every other shambolic situation her lies get her into. Or plotting an 'excuse'. For most people it would be their business, but as insta is her business, she should know that the sheep are supporting that arm of her multiple businesses, and feel they have a right to know what she is up to 24/7.
I say it often but, can't wait for this vomit inducing carry on to end.

Reactions: 7
I don’t think rosesssssss was there. Loads of people take buggies for the smaller kids as there is alot of walking and long days and its also easier to put the bags in etc so not having to carry everything .
Its a shame she cant just be her true hun self and say yeh i was there…

maybe she tagged along? As it was meant to be an anniversary thing for sticker and bloke.

Reactions: 7
I normally just lurk on this thread, but just saw this on sticker ladys fb page...duck knows why there is so much secrecy around Stacey being there 🙄 nae the brightest sparks are they when there's folk always going to put out there that they've met them. Bams 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Perhaps she was there working as one of the donkeys on Pleasure Island from Pinocchio.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Surely she’s gonna address the Disney thing? She’s been spotted, Rex has been spotted so surely she’s gonna show some kind of shite montage or something of what they got up to in the holidays? And if not, then why is sticker sister posting photos and videos with them in. How hard would it be to not post the accidental video of Rex walking into the frame? And not post (or crop) the photo of Stacey in the background. The whole thing is just weird!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.