Stacey Solomon #72 not on her hols but back to her roots y’know; She’s at Disney the home of Pinocchio 🤥

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we think she left Roess at home with Joe? Or she wouldn't leave her behind because of the content she could create with her. I'm undecided. If Joe didn't go, I couldn't see Stacey taking both kids without hin

Reactions: 7
Now she’s back from her honeymoon 🙄 and needing to flog crap with ads, she’s back to telling her insta family how much she loves them … to the moon and back of course!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m not sure that is Joe in the train station video, whoever it is looks very smart and taller than I imagine Joe to be! They do obviously have SS with them doing their family of 5 photos and videos though
I don’t either - I think that was Lee. Same build, haircut and t-shirt as Lee in all other shots.

Reactions: 3
I don’t either - I think that was Lee. Same build, haircut and t-shirt as Lee in all other shots.
there was a second bloke in black, but tbh looking back that could have been a taxi driver helping with the bags.

Reactions: 1
I wonder what jobs they’re both going back to tomorrow?
Also, it’s been said before but she really looks like Neil from the inbetweeners.
I feel bad though, that’s so insulting to him.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He’s desperately trying to hide his hands with the wedding ring showing and I’m sorry Stacey there is either another man with you in bed cause that’s not Joes freckled nails bitten hand. What about the promise you made to Dove no filters my arse
109878AF-14F2-4DF6-A463-A52BE2618588.png

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Now maybe I’m thinking too much about this (I definitely am) but I think the key to #whowenttoDisneygate lies with the pushchair Sticker Sister’s son was sitting in. Now he’s about four and is starting school this year, her girls are older and Rex is three, so pray tell to who does this pushchair belong?! 🤔

Surely it has to be Roess’s?! Rex is definitely there, no denying that and ok, I suppose it could be a prerecord but Stacey definitely made it sound as if cuddles with Rex was happening then and there, arrrghhhh, why can’t she just tell the fricking truth?! 😖

I have to say mind if Stacey is keeping her and Roess trip away quiet (I can’t even start to think about Joe, it could be she’s left him on his own and that’s what’s produced his bin bag epiphany) it’ll be killing her to not share the ordeal, sorry, experience. Just imagine it; 756 pictures of Roess in an oversized pair of mouse ears with ‘oh Rose 🥹🥀*’ or the like as the caption, however since she’s denying leaving Gherkinville we’re thankfully being spared. Tbh I think Stacey might have done us a favour with her lies on this occasion, who’d have thunk it, eh?! 🤭😆

*I nearly used the 🌹living rose emoji there but thankfully remembered Stacey’s bizarre penchant for the other and rectified the error; tsk rookie mistake Myrtle, rookie mistake! 😉😬

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Jemma has posted photos and Mick is in some. People are asking ‘oh was Rex there because he was in some photos and not others?’ If he was in even 1, it means he was there 😂😂
Hopefully some of the sheep see through SSS lie now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Jemma has posted photos and Mick is in some. People are asking ‘oh was Rex there because he was in some photos and not others?’ If he was in even 1, it means he was there 😂😂
Hopefully some of the sheep see through SSS lie now.
I seen that quite a few people were asking on Jemma’s grid post. She probably just ignore or even delete the comment.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Ooh a Disney question opportunity on label lady's Insta. Now to think up something to ask to really get up her nose. 😈

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I get the feeling she did take rex alone and maybe the guy in the video was a taxi driver like suggested above

Reactions: 1
Even at Disney she can’t get involved and have fun with her kid. Why’s she sat at a table in the background rather than up there getting excited with Rex?! What a miserable witch.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Lovely to see Rex has no shoes on in a dirty, public place. That’s gross and dangerous. I just cant believe she’d lie about going as the content opportunities with Roess at Disney is endless. Something is afoot .

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.