Stacey Solomon #71 Joe’s taken Stacey up the aisle with bridesmaid dresses from In The Style

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No she showed her son first then moved to Rex. How many kids does sticker have? Coz in the story before that she mentioned lifting 3 kids to see a show or something. So if she has 3, Stacey must be there lifting Rex!
Ah has she deleted it now as I couldn't see her post. But I don't follow her. I'm sure the feral kid is there, but didn't think was his pic as didnt realise his hair was just as long as the stickers sons.

Reactions: 3
Ah has she deleted it now as I couldn't see her post. But I don't follow her. I'm sure the feral kid is there, but didn't think was his pic as didnt realise his hair was just as long as the stickers sons.
its still there its the part of her story. She shows her son in a buggy and rex in a spiderman costume

Reactions: 4
Isn't that stickers son? They are very similar. I don't think mick has that much hair.
No it’s defo mick with the spider man outfit, her son is in the buggy

It’s still there

Reactions: 4
Ah good old sticker sister, dropping Stacey right in it as usual! 🤦‍♀️

She’s had to be so well behaved and do what she’s been told about the whole wedding business and so this is her getting her own back! Oh and if Stacey complains that she’s showed her up on Instagram by featuring Mick she can play her at her own game and say ‘but I didn’t say you were there with us, just Rex…’ 😬

Christ what a group, they’d be the sort of people when you’re off on your jollies that you’d spend the whole flight hoping and praying that they’re not in the same resort as you at the other end. Utterly cringeworthy the lot of them! 😖🤭😆

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ok we said we were in our honeymoon bubble bliss but yep we are caught out as we are really in Disneyland Paris

• Wow
Reactions: 7
So Jemma seems to be allowed to have rex in pics now she must know she's been busted but she hasn't actually lied to be fair, she's bent the truth so the sheep will think its OK lol as she need her privacy you know, she quite happily seems her kiddies for News articles but wants her privacy on her holibobs!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Jemma can be infuriating but credit where it’s due on looking after Rex and taking him away and going on the rides with his cousins. I’m pleased to see he is getting that fun.

Reactions: 6
I think maybe Jemma has taken Rex, while Stacey and Joe have gone in a little honeymoon, if that’s what they have done then that’s nice as none of the boys are with them, Rose might be with them as she’s still a baby or maybe even with her parents?

Reactions: 5
I think maybe Jemma has taken Rex, while Stacey and Joe have gone in a little honeymoon, if that’s what they have done then that’s nice as none of the boys are with them, Rose might be with them as she’s still a baby or maybe even with her parents?
I thought someone had a picture with stacey

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.