Stacey Solomon #71 Joe’s taken Stacey up the aisle with bridesmaid dresses from In The Style

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand why Joe Swash is using Hello Fresh when he’s bringing out his own cookbook - why not cook recipes and show them on Instagram? It doesn’t look good someone who is in the public eye, given a publishing deal who claims they are great at cooking yet advertises Hello Fresh. He’s not someone I’d buy a cookbook from anyway. He will do anything and promote anything for money or a freebie. Can’t stand the man and his awful voice!

Reactions: 26
I don’t understand why Joe Swash is using Hello Fresh when he’s bringing out his own cookbook - why not cook recipes and show them on Instagram? It doesn’t look good someone who is in the public eye, given a publishing deal who claims they are great at cooking yet advertises Hello Fresh. He’s not someone I’d buy a cookbook from anyway. He will do anything and promote anything for money or a freebie. Can’t stand the man and his awful voice!
I am still so confused about how he got a cook book deal. He doesn’t do anything on his IG to even show he cooks. I’m going to use Brooklyn Beckham as an example because I know he cooks (I don’t really us ig to know anyone else who does 😂😂) (we could also use the countless non famous people who are amazing at cooking!) so you can see them making an effort, trying recipes etc. All Joe has done is go on masterchef and he didn’t even win that 😂

Reactions: 17
I am still so confused about how he got a cook book deal. He doesn’t do anything on his IG to even show he cooks. I’m going to use Brooklyn Beckham as an example because I know he cooks (I don’t really us ig to know anyone else who does 😂😂) (we could also use the countless non famous people who are amazing at cooking!) so you can see them making an effort, trying recipes etc. All Joe has done is go on masterchef and he didn’t even win that 😂
Exactly - he has a brand new kitchen, yet only cooks using hello fresh recipes. I reckon he’s got it because of all the tabloid attention Stacey and him receive from OK, Daily Mail etc etc. They will also look at her IG follower numbers etc. Shame on the publishers on not giving a more worthwhile person who is passionate about cooking, a book deal. Hope the book flops.

Reactions: 15
So all this BS about loving her followers to the moon and back, pretending she’s staying at home after the wedding, yet we’ve seen her visiting granny at some holiday park with hot tub and now Disneyland! Just be honest for once in your life with the people that FUND your lifestyle and help you to pay your bills etc 😡
More fools them 🙄 They must be thick as planks 🤣

Reactions: 6
The cook book will be:
Step 1: open the hello fresh box
Step 2: check you have all the ingredients
Step 3: get Mandy to follow the steps and make the meal but you go over every so often and be filmed for it can be uploaded as an ad. 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Jemma not even hiding Rex is with them this evening. No sign of SS, Joe or the other kids though.

Reactions: 19
Jemma not even hiding Rex is with them this evening. No sign of SS, Joe or the other kids though.
I thought that was Mad Mick, maybe they’re pretending that she’s took him along

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Isn't that stickers son? They are very similar. I don't think mick has that much hair.
No she showed her son first then moved to Rex. How many kids does sticker have? Coz in the story before that she mentioned lifting 3 kids to see a show or something. So if she has 3, Stacey must be there lifting Rex!

Reactions: 5
No she showed her son first then moved to Rex. How many kids does sticker have? Coz in the story before that she mentioned lifting 3 kids to see a show or something. So if she has 3, Stacey must be there lifting Rex!
she has 3, 2 girls and 1 boy.

of course stace is there. Probs wearing big glasses and a moustache.

who is rex sat on?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.