Stacey Solomon #71 Joe’s taken Stacey up the aisle with bridesmaid dresses from In The Style

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's why Dave had the kids all afternoon and all evening i assume we havent seen her today because she's still at the hotel they no doubt stayed in with a huge hangover

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ah, but you know why they went to see Simply Red? 🤔

Think about it; all this guff about their ‘honeymoon’ being ‘staying at home and spending time with the pickles’, well if you think about it, this is just continuing the theme, they’re spending time with Mick, albeit a different, slightly older Mick, just in another location! It’s home away from home! 🤭😆

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Now we must feel sorry for her poor sheep. Since the wedding she’s hardly been on just a post here and there. Then yesterday she promised to be on today talking about her bridesmaids dresses but again radio silence. Now all the sheep who were convinced Stacey was their friend and loved them and would never lie about her wedding being the Sunday it was, are probably lost and don’t know what to do without Stacey telling them she loves them to the moon and back 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Says alot when she was posting her baby fresh out the womb quicker than she is with her wedding.

This whole "wedding bubble" is just cringe. She's milking it to death because what else does she have left for content now she's got married, plopped out her girl and got cucumber cottage.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Says alot when she was posting her baby fresh out the womb quicker than she is with her wedding.

This whole "wedding bubble" is just cringe. She's milking it to death because what else does she have left for content now she's got married, plopped out her girl and got cucumber cottage.
'cucumber cottage' 😂
I think from now on it can only be referred to as that

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Strange how she’s kept Roess and mad mick off the grid for a while ! Maybe she’s finally going to give them the privacy they deserve ??

To be fair the kids went to the Arsenal with them as well. Everyone saying how mean the kids never leave the cottage and now they have to do something fun Leighton probably chose and she’s being criticised for it!”

I’m not criticising them for doing something nice with the kids I’m criticising her for saying she never gets to stay home with the kids ever and she’s claiming to be having a bloody homeymoon what ever that made up Insta tit is !! 🙄🙄🙄 in her little bubble yet out all the time 🤔

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Strange how she’s kept Roess and mad mick off the grid for a while ! Maybe she’s finally going to give them the privacy they deserve ??

To be fair the kids went to the Arsenal with them as well. Everyone saying how mean the kids never leave the cottage and now they have to do something fun Leighton probably chose and she’s being criticised for it!”

I’m not criticising them for doing something nice with the kids I’m criticising her for saying she never gets to stay home with the kids ever and she’s claiming to be having a bloody homeymoon what ever that made up Insta tit is !! 🙄🙄🙄 in her little bubble yet out all the time 🤔
She’s not showing them because this is her time to shine. She will drag this wedding out for as long as there’s a chance she might make something from it and when interest starts to fade she’ll roll out Rex & Rose just in time for the start of the 1st birthday prep which she will probably drag out for a month. Will she have a Rose theme for little Arse Wash?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Aww bless her, nice to see that she is supporting her son’s musical endeavours x

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She’s not showing them because this is her time to shine. She will drag this wedding out for as long as there’s a chance she might make something from it and when interest starts to fade she’ll roll out Rex & Rose just in time for the start of the 1st birthday prep which she will probably drag out for a month. Will she have a Rose theme for little Arse Wash?
Oh yes, she’s loving this being all about her and it is very much just about about her! Joe’s barely getting a look in apart from when she decides to reference her ‘husband’ in a slightly braggy, show off way, like she’s the only woman in the world ever to have got married. 🙄

You’re right though, once she’s flogged the arse out of this one then whaddaya know, lo and behold what time is it will be? Yes, of course it’ll be time to celebrate the fact that her first born daughter has been on the planet for a whole year! Expect the montage to rival all montages as writes sickly statement after sickly statement telling Roess how wonderful she is, how she’s changed her world, how she’s her favourite child by far, completely ignoring the fact she’ll be one and not even able to read any of it but still, obviously the world needs to know these things! I mean God forbid she kept anything private or special and just between her, Roess and the family eh? 😖

To top it all though is the fact that they supposedly share the same birthday! So we’ll hear of the special bond they share and how she was the best birthday present ever and yadda, yadda, yadda. Sod her other children, we all know how Roess surpasses all of them, so this is going to be one hellava tit show. 😳

For now though well, as you say, it’s all about her and her wedding and there’s no way she’s not going to milk it for all it’s worth. Tbh it’s only the sheep who are paying any attention now as everyone else got over it a long time ago. Let’s face it she’s not the only zeleb to get married recently and by the next week OK will be featuring someone equally mildly famous tying the knot and do she won’t be flavour of the month (or week) anymore. Due to this she’s dependent on the sheep hanging on every post and photo about the bloody thing, but it’s fine as she knows they will. 🙀

Mind she’s a shrewd operator that’s for sure. Most couples spent a fortune and maybe even get into debt getting married but not good old Stace! In the end she barely paid for anything, she probably even made money and now afterwards she’s going to make a fortune too. Marrying Joe could have been one of the best financial decisions she’s ever made! Who says love is dead eh?! 🤷‍♀️🤭😆

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Wedding bubble is such a sham. It’s tacky OK magazine all the way now. She makes out she loves you all; her IG family but she’s a hard Faced money grabbing z lister.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Heart radio have a story on fb videos.
‘showbiz news’
Stinky is ‘taking a break from social media’
The comments are mixed….the sheep are bleating.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just had a peak on her insta...Joe's sisters are so beautiful.

I wonder what Joe's family think of Stacey, deep down. I mean, she is the cash cow, do they think he's landed on his feet do we think?

I know my in laws would think I'm a prat if I behaved like she does - but she is a pretty loaded prat.

Reactions: 13

I wonder what Joe's family think of Stacey, deep down. I mean, she is the cash cow, do they think he's landed on his feet do we think?

I know my in laws would think I'm a prat if I behaved like she does - but she is a pretty loaded prat.
there is a reason that marriage isn't legal in UK law, she is protecting her £.

Reactions: 6

If they aren’t keen on her they probably go by the saying ‘Keep your friends close, & your enemies closer’!

Reactions: 3
At what point do we just rename pickle cottage ourselves? Because just on this thread alone it’s already been called both the cottage of lies and cucumber cottage🤣 and both are good shouts.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.