Stacey Solomon #71 Joe’s taken Stacey up the aisle with bridesmaid dresses from In The Style

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been in my house since I got back from hospital on Thursday evening, recovering from surgery.
I am going out of my bleeping mind already.
Just made me think how those poor kids must feel being stuck in the cottage of lies.
I know how you feel, think 17 days stuck indoors was my record, couldn’t even go in the garden!
My tip is do little things you normally don’t have time for. A good book, a new tv series, favourite music from my teens was great too. How could I forget scrolling thru Tattle, I love this website!
The time will pass so just rest & relax xx

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Any proof they’ve actually had a legal ceremony too? Or just the fejka ‘wedding’!
That’s a good point. A friend had a countryside wedding on a Saturday then the registry office on the Monday. Different dresses too, long then a short one. With the rate we’re getting photos we’ll probably never see any registry office pics lol

Reactions: 10
Snooping at the bridesmaids account. Not the brightest bunch especially the one trying to make her little girl into a instastar! Rough as old boots, Nothing worse than women pouting in photos like a bunch of 14 year olds.

Reactions: 23
I knew they had a deal with OK. See them on the front cover. All this leave your phones at home so we cam all have a special time without social media bullshit that she sprouts......when will these morons who idolise her cop the duck on. It is all about money.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I knew they had a deal with OK. See them on the front cover. All this leave your phones at home so we cam all have a special time without social media bullshit that she sprouts......when will these morons who idolise her cop the duck on. It is all about money.
They didn't, the pics that OK have are the same pics Stacey shared on her Instagram. No new ones.

Reactions: 12
Guys look at Joe's instagram - if you didn't know otherwise you would never guess he just got married. No mention at all 2 weeks later.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So it looks like Stacey wouldn’t have paid for very much, if anything, for the wedding? OK magazine deal plus all the gifted items. Am I right in thinking the tacky bridesmaid dresses from ITS she would not only have got for free but would have been paid for advertising them too? She ain’t daft is she? Yep I reckon ITS will release the dresses - how awful 🤮

Reactions: 9
Thought I would carry this over from the last thread
So far during the homeymoon
Stacey has been out for brunch
Stacey and Joe were both seen at an arsenal game
Joes been to airsoft
The pickles have been farmed off to creepy Dave so they can go on a date night

So this we love our pickes so much we are staying home all summer with them is bullshit 💩

Just Incase anyone was feeling guilty about thinking being stuck at home with the kids all summer is the stuff of nightmares 🤣
Wow her face in the 2nd picture. She actually looks normal without the filters

Reactions: 6
So it looks like Stacey wouldn’t have paid for very much, if anything, for the wedding? OK magazine deal plus all the gifted items. Am I right in thinking the tacky bridesmaid dresses from ITS she would not only have got for free but would have been paid for advertising them too? She ain’t daft is she? Yep I reckon ITS will release the dresses - how awful 🤮
She didn’t have an OK magazine deal. They have published the photos from her IG in the same way Daily Mail online did.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.