Stacey Solomon #69 New ring on finger, new hair on head, Will she trade Joe for a new husband instead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think the wedding is this week? She's a duck up but would she really leave everything that could literally go tits up to the last minute?
Course she wouldn't. It'll all have been done days/weeks ago & she's saving the footage. Got to maintain the ditzy, disorganised persona. She's not half as daft as she makes out - thank God

Reactions: 23
Good god between the hair dye drama and the super secret wedding she really is turning into more of a knobber than I ever thought possible!!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Sorry don’t have time to wade through all the comments so this may have already been mentioned but regarding the ‘box dye’ hair.. Stacey could’ve just had some extensions coloured with the box dye and this would be considered enough to advertise it (although wildly misleading) although my personal opinion is her hairdresser used some of the box dye as a base but has also done professional highlights etc over the top. So sheepies don’t rush out to buy the box dye because your hair won’t end up like lil ol staces 🤪🤪 what a bleeping misleading twit.

Reactions: 14
100% wedding is today. She hasn't been on ALL day and then pops on with a 'sorry ice been quiet post' to throw everyone off. Surely??

Reactions: 18
100% wedding is today. She hasn't been on ALL day and then pops on with a 'sorry ice been quiet post' to throw everyone off. Surely??
It has to be today, she’s had her nails done? They’re either already married and she’s posting pre records or it’s today. If she’s having a traditional Jewish wedding they’re often on a Sunday so probs is today.

Reactions: 16
Latest story in black and white so we can’t see your hair was still red when you had your make up trial Stace?! 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The comments on the hair video from her fans ... honestly laughing my head off! "I keep dreaming about your wedding, I feel like I'm a guest " 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Manipulative liar....her hairdresser has removed comments from her Instagram post and comments have been deleted under Stacey's of people questioning the nonsense 😂
Anyone noticed the pattern of companies or someone linked to Stacey when she's telling her porkies either delete comments or turn them off ?? The wedding dress company did that and now this. Either she's having a meltdown and demanding they do it or they're regretting being involved

• Haha
Reactions: 29
When she posted a sneak peak of the invites she accidently showed the date ive gone back in my screenshots but dont have it anymore 🤦🏿‍♀️ the 27th keeps popping into my head
That's Wednesday, I can't see her getting married on a Wednesday

Reactions: 6
Everyone linked to Stacey has been quiet on their stories, except one of the Loose Women Kaye has just posted about a great seafood place in Galsgow. Not sure who is eating seafood before 9am so I smell something fishy there.
The bridal shop she got her wedding dress from are also quiet on stories but yesterday posted a good luck/congratulations story to Stacey.
Wedding is 100% this weekend.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I don't think the wedding is this week? She's a duck up but would she really leave everything that could literally go tits up to the last minute?
She'll also have done lots of pre-records and that's black and white so disguising her hair colour. She could have done her colour weeks ago and we've been watching pre-records. I doubt she had a few kids over sat her pool, it was probably family.

Reactions: 17
Anyone noticed the pattern of companies or someone linked to Stacey when she's telling her porkies either delete comments or turn them off ?? The wedding dress company did that and now this. Either she's having a meltdown and demanding they do it or they're regretting being involved
It would also be interesting to see how worthwhile it really is for these smaller companies it actually is to work with people like her. Is social media visibility really worth all this hassle? How much actual sales does it generate? It’s all fair and well having followers and likes but at the end of the day a business relies upon sales and cold hard cash. Stacey has built her image on being a ‘relatable’ girl next door, just like you character. Things are done on the cheap ect. So when she gets these more expensive things and the sheep follow the pages the likelyhood of them actually generating sales for these companies is slim. So what is in it for them? I just don’t get it.

Reactions: 11
I also think that they got married a while ago, legally I mean.

Reactions: 11
She'll also have done lots of pre-records and that's black and white so disguising her hair colour. She could have done her colour weeks ago and we've been watching pre-records. I doubt she had a few kids over sat her pool, it was probably family.
You can see that’s her new hair, it’s so much lighter. The roots would be visible even in B&W if it was a pre record

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.