Stacey Solomon #69 New ring on finger, new hair on head, Will she trade Joe for a new husband instead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, those grazing tables give me the absolute boak...the whole thing of all the different foods touching each other, meats sweating onto cheese etc, then the fact they seem to get left out for hours, how do you not get flies everywhere? Or the food just gets warm and yuck? Not to mention people's dirty hands touching it all!

Give me some nice clingfilm-covered sandwich platters, bowls of crisps and a cheese & pineapple hedgehog any day!

• Heart
Reactions: 62
Also, those grazing tables give me the absolute boak...the whole thing of all the different foods touching each other, meats sweating onto cheese etc, then the fact they seem to get left out for hours, how do you not get flies everywhere? Or the food just gets warm and yuck? Not to mention people's dirty hands touching it all!

Give me some nice clingfilm-covered sandwich platters, bowls of crisps and a cheese & pineapple hedgehog any day!
Completely agree imagine all the germs and unwashed hands touching everything

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Stupid question but is Arg the Arg from towie? Iโ€™ve never watched it but I think I recognise the name ๐Ÿ˜‚
He is, although he's at least as well known for
a) gaining and losing a massive amount of weight
b) being Mark Wright's best mate
c) being Gemma Collins' Ex
d) being a massive cokehead

Maybe Stacey thought she'd get Mark and Michelle at the wedding if she invited Arg?! ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 31
He is, although he's at least as well known for
a) gaining and losing a massive amount of weight
b) being Mark Wright's best mate
c) being Gemma Collins' Ex
d) being a massive cokehead

Maybe Stacey thought she'd get Mark and Michelle at the wedding if she invited Arg?! ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚
And heโ€™s a massive bleep ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The DM comments on that article are brutal:

'interspecies marriage is now a thing'

'wedding sounds like an Essex nightmare' (he's not wrong!)

'Pickle Cottage...grow up!'

'Combined intelligence of a potato'

And that's just in the first 10!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
So sad far as we know that's two ex towie members at the wedding. I do want to know what z listers attend.

Reactions: 12

If this article alone doesn't prove that Stacey is a bleeping liar based on her stories yesterday, then nothing will.
Wow her followers really can't cope with the fact that she got married and didn't tell them can they?? There will seriously be people sobbing their hearts out over this... what's the betting Stacey will use the excuse of the "paparazzi" from her hen do to explain away her lies??

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So sad far as we know that's two ex towie members at the wedding. I do want to know what z listers attend.
Ah me too - I'm waiting to see how much barrel scraping has been done! I suspect it will be more who? than who's who!

At the moment we've got
2 from Towie (but not even current Towie, Towie of years ago)
At least 1 of the Loose Women
Presumably Rob Beckett (as he went on the stag), Hunch (who was at the UK Hen though no one saw her) and her other fake mate Greedyguts

Oh and dodgy Dave on the photos...

Wonder if she invited anyone from her Sort your Life out show?

I'd love to know how many people were conveniently busy/ on holiday when replying to invites!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Wow her followers really can't cope with the fact that she got married and didn't tell them can they?? There will seriously be people sobbing their hearts out over this... what's the betting Stacey will use the excuse of the "paparazzi" from her hen do to explain away her lies??
Her followers are so weird. They really do believe she is their friend. Itโ€™s so messed up! Stacey is messing with peoples mental health behaving the way she does. Does she care about lying to them? Of course not, it pays the bills. If Instagram wasnโ€™t monetised, Stacey just wouldnโ€™t be on it as much. Sheโ€™d probably post the odd photo of herself for the validations but she wouldnโ€™t go to the trouble of pretending to bathe etc so that she could advertise the latest Dove product

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Ah me too - I'm waiting to see how much barrel scraping has been done! I suspect it will be more who? than who's who!

At the moment we've got
2 from Towie (but not even current Towie, Towie of years ago)
At least 1 of the Loose Women
Presumably Rob Beckett (as he went on the stag), Hunch (who was at the UK Hen though no one saw her) and her other fake mate Greedyguts

Oh and dodgy Dave on the photos...

Wonder if she invited anyone from her Sort your Life out show?

I'd love to know how many people were conveniently busy/ on holiday when replying to invites!
I think the biggest name there is Rob Beckett. I can't see any of the celeb juice lot going, but you never know.
I know she was friends with Ashley from the Pussycat dolls, but don't think they are now. She's with that awful management company, so maybe they've got a few clients going for the photos.

Trying to be the voice of reason but also waiting for the arguments , I'm stuck under a sleeping baby so why not ๐Ÿ˜‚
I saw that post and wondered if was so fellow tattler ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thread suggestion. Stacey's sheep are so blinded by her lies. They won't accept she's lied and got married until they hear it for themselves from the horses mouth ๐Ÿ™Š

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.