Stacey Solomon #68 Grab a cup of tea at my station, I use my kids for exploitation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Used to dye my own hair a lot, got halfway decent at it after a while but no way could I get it like that, and no way would I even attempt it before something important like a wedding! She’s just so full of tit!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
The hair reminds me of a scarecrow, same condition and colour. Got a definite orangey tinge to it.
Why is she trying to pretend she has naturally blonde hair? She is dark haired, just another lie in the long, long list of pointless lies.

Reactions: 27
The Bo. Dye, 9.12, the 1 means blue and the 2 means violet, it’s not meant to be creamy!

This is why box dye can be dangerous, what do these numbers mean to the mass woman

Reactions: 7
You seem quite defensive of her, also this is tattle 🙄
Haha not at all but I've never had a problem with some people having more money than others, life is like that, although I think it's vulgar and crass to publicly show how much you spend like she does. But there's a big difference between calling her out on her hypocrisy etc whilst not giving a toss about how much money she has, and people who are struggling and feeling upset about their own financial situation when they see how much money she is spending. For their own good the latter shouldn't continue to follow her.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Haha not at all but I've never had a problem with some people having more money than others, life is like that, although I think it's vulgar and crass to publicly show how much you spend like she does. But there's a big difference between calling her out on her hypocrisy etc whilst not giving a toss about how much money she has, and people who are struggling and feeling upset about their own financial situation when they see how much money she is spending. For their own good the latter shouldn't continue to follow her.
Ah, fair enough, I think I misread your original post and I thought you were defending her lol. I agree with you, if anything I’d like her to stop pretending she’s got no money.

Reactions: 9
They’re the flat ones, which are obviously a bargain 😂
Lorna luxe has the heeled version in a couple of different colours, wonder if she saw her wearing them. I just think they look a bit tacky and not worth over £700

Reactions: 14
Why is she shaking her hair like they do to show shine.. its bone dry love..
anyone else remember that advert with the blonde shetland pony swinging its mane to the song “ ooo ahhhh i wanna be with you everywhereeee “ 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.