Stacey Solomon #68 Grab a cup of tea at my station, I use my kids for exploitation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Redgirl81 for the thread title. I know it didn't say thread suggestion, but it was the most liked post and it sounded like sa thread title.
Screenshot_20220709-103950~2.png

Does anyone want to do a re-cap?

A Polite reminder that this is not the Hinch thread and it's not a Stacey rave thread.

There is a wiki available.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
See Jemma said her sis in law is on the hen do and I seen the name rhi on one of the gift bags on Jemma’s stories and they is Stacey and Jemma’s brothers wife. Only know that as Jemma has mentioned her a few times. I know they also have a step sister and then joe has a couple of sisters. Strange how none of them have gone. Saying that hinch did say she is also having a UK honeymoon so maybe they will go on that.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
See Jemma said her sis in law is on the hen do and I seen the name rhi on one of the gift bags on Jemma’s stories and they is Stacey and Jemma’s brothers wife. Only know that as Jemma has mentioned her a few times. I know they also have a step sister and then joe has a couple of sisters. Strange how none of them have gone. Saying that hinch did say she is also having a UK honeymoon so maybe they will go on that.
I wonder if Jemma invited her without asking Skanky. The brother didn't go on Joe's.
I think she doesn't get on with Joe's family, maybe they don't suck up to her

Reactions: 14
In any group pics only Stacey is tagged - none of the others - probably so that peeps can’t have a nosey on their instas and see the “real” smoking and drinking hen do rather than building sand castles and heading off to bed at 9pm!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 48
It is literally irrational how much this bloody hen is annoying the tit out of me. None of it is natural its all just set up for the bleeping gram. Synchronised swimming, slow mo walks on a boat deck laughing so much which happens to be caught on camera in fact one of the ladies was forcing a laugh so badly she looked more like she was having a tit , the larking about with Jem Jem who could be arsed with it all? I see likes are down on her new grid post probably why she is in full bullshit mode.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
Those knees and top of her shins are a terrible advert for that Dove gradual tanner. It looked even worse actually on the tv. Years ago I used to use Dove and it was terrible - really patchy and smelt dreadful.
2F0CD4A2-C1A4-4147-BD53-974C5DB660CB.png

Reactions: 19
Do we really think it’s the most boring hen do in history? I actually bet it is, I don’t think there is wild antics going on behind the scenes.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Those knees and top of her shins are a terrible advert for that Dove gradual tanner. It looked even worse actually on the tv. Years ago I used to use Dove and it was terrible - really patchy and smelt dreadful.
View attachment 1403761
I had the same thought re the tan. It looked bad.

And I was hoping they wouldn't feature in Gogglebox this week but there they were 🙄

Reactions: 8
Yes, her tan is dreadful.
I noticed her hands look ridiculously dark too, perhaps some of that is dirt as well as fake tan though.
I was looking at that picture she put up holding the ice cream this morning and thinking, I bet she looks like such a stupid bleep stood there holding the ice cream at arms length taking a bleeping picture.
Just eat it you bleeping donkey faced twit.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Thanks to @Redgirl81 for the thread title. I know it didn't say thread suggestion, but it was the most liked post and it sounded like sa thread title.
View attachment 1403616

Does anyone want to do a re-cap?

A Polite reminder that this is not the Hinch thread and it's not a Stacey rave thread.

There is a wiki available.
Thanks Em ❤ My first thread title!! 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Finally, one of the dresses from her collection, on the day they’re coming home lol!
Isn’t this the very first piece we’ve seen since she packed it all last weekend? I wonder if she removed the majority as we’ve certainly not seen it on this hen holiday!

Attachments

• Haha
What a wild hen weekend thats been - lots of napping 🙄

Funny how the 'best friends' have never been seen before. Where did she dig them up? Hire a pal.com??

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Rent -a - mate. She works with them so got them free but she negotiated a 60% discount for us because she loves us all to the moon and back!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Rent -a - mate. She works with them so got them free but she negotiated a 60% discount for us because she loves us all to the moon and back!
Are they a really small business 🤔 you know how sh3 loves to support really small businesses wirh 100s of thousands of followers

• Haha
Hi guys, I am new here and first post! All I want to know is why is Stacey’s roots so bad?? She’s a millionaire why doesn’t she sort her hair out! Especially on her hen do? 😳

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.