Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DrMeredithGrey

VIP Member
Is she actually complaining about a pap taking photos of her and selling them without her consent?
Coz, welcome to your kids lives hun 💁🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 84

Lockdownbordem

I don’t normally post on this thread.. but as a hairdresser I had to come here! There is absolutely no chance on this earth she’s done that by herself!!!! You can see where it’s been highlighted. If box colouring was that easy hairdressers would be out of business! 🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55

bamboo98

VIP Member
Sorry but she got a professional hairdresser to bleach her hair first. Then she wants us to believe she used a basic home dye to do the rest herself. Yeah right 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Bestlife@60

VIP Member
So is she saying that her sons were sent home from school so she had all there classes at the pool for the afternoon! Surely you need insurance for that plus a fully qualified lifeguard not just Rex Hasslehoff whose obviously done the course!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

MyrtleRV

VIP Member
How about for thread title:

New ring on finger, new hair on head,
Perhaps she’ll trade Joe for a new husband instead!

🤭😆

• Haha
Reactions: 52

Thatbird71

VIP Member
It is literally irrational how much this bloody hen is annoying the shit out of me. None of it is natural its all just set up for the fucking gram. Synchronised swimming, slow mo walks on a boat deck laughing so much which happens to be caught on camera in fact one of the ladies was forcing a laugh so badly she looked more like she was having a shit , the larking about with Jem Jem who could be arsed with it all? I see likes are down on her new grid post probably why she is in full bullshit mode.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49

BelowDeckJen

Chatty Member
In any group pics only Stacey is tagged - none of the others - probably so that peeps can’t have a nosey on their instas and see the “real” smoking and drinking hen do rather than building sand castles and heading off to bed at 9pm!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 48

raspberryjuice

VIP Member
You’d think from the pickle outfit at the airport they were off for a wild time. Instead they’ve ridden horses, gone on a boat and headed to bed for 10pm…? Looks more like a coach trip for the over 60s than a hen party.

• Haha
Reactions: 46

SourGreenApples

You’d think from the pickle outfit at the airport they were off for a wild time. Instead they’ve ridden horses, gone on a boat and headed to bed for 10pm…? Looks more like a coach trip for the over 60s than a hen party.
The over-60s club where I live would be most offended by that! There's at least 2 restaurants in town that they've been banned from 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Thatbird71

VIP Member
Right then tattlers are we ready for Rex running towards her in slow mo? She said herself the kids arent bothered shes gone (no surprise there) so a lot of bribing will be required to tear him away from his toys and get him to run towards her for the benefit of the gram so make sure you are really appreciative and send her lots of gushy messages saying what an amazing mummy she is 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43

Handwash30

VIP Member
Jemma’s a bit of a cheeky cow really, she lowkey made it a promo tour for her bloody stickers

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 43

realityfan

Chatty Member
Pickle this, pickle frigging that!
Is it just me, or maybe it’s the heat, but is all this calling everything stupid pickle absolutely crap & getting on your hot & frazzled nerves too? 🥵😖😡

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 42