Stacey Solomon #68 Grab a cup of tea at my station, I use my kids for exploitation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not a bleeping chance in hell she done that herself with a box dye. Surely the sheep won’t believe that

Reactions: 29
She is so bleeping predictable i literally said a few pages back she will go blonde for the wedding she will definitely go for white or off white to continue her oh little old me cant really pull off the virginal bride look yet thanks to all your amazing messages here i am love you all to the moon and back 🤢 oh and that isnt from a box it has different low and highlights as for the 57,000 plus likes in 9 minutes yeah piss off
Christ on a bleeping crutch ive just realised shes even put on a white jumper for the reveal she does kmow exactly what shes doing when it comes to manipulating people. Also how is she allowed to get away with claiming that she has box dyed her hair as a brand ambassador for Loreal when its very clear its been done professionally?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Not usually a commenter but this is infuriating, why lie, she has the money & a hairdresser friend it seems to sort the hair! The huns hairdressers are going to be very busy fixing L’Oréal bodge jobs after this 🤯 because they’ll all look like the before pic, not a hope in hell she achieved that at home with box dye

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I might have to show my hairdresser this. I’m going blonde at the moment. Mid brown hair, one set of highlights and will need 1 maybe two more sets. But if STACEY can go from Red to a beautiful blonde in only a couple of steps…then wow! 😉😅

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Dark brown hair I’ve got, I’m going to trot to the shop & buy myself a blonde box dye, wish me luck! (Not really cos be wasting my money) I’m sure her sheep will be doing it though! She is a lying cowbag
I had a dark cherry red dye on my hair in feb. I got highlights done in March , and I’m still not where I want to be. It’s a lot lighter but it’s a long process ! Least I don’t have dry hair like she does 😂😂

Reactions: 15
How insulting to the person that actually created her new Barnet…

can’t wait to see it Without filters 🙊

Reactions: 29
It looks so dry... I bet its really stringy when it's wet now, ya know nearly like elastic when you pull a strand!
Stacey I know you read here but please use olaplex no.0 and no.3 overnight tonight if you can or your hairs going to be in shite for your wedding on Sunday!!! ❤
Cotton wool hair 😂😂

She’s really going up in the A listers company now with Holly Willoughby and Davina McCall. Bet you her BFF will be absolutely envious
💯 Her BFF hair resembles a bird's nest 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Good advice on deleting her!
I think the real issue with Stacey is that she poor mouths and then humble brags all in the same breath!! Very disheartening for people who really are struggling not just pretending to be to appeal to the masses and the sell them her tit!
Yes she's massively hypocritical. But I don't know why anyone would think she's relatable in a financial sense. Yes in terms of background she is relatable to a lot of people, working class single mother, bit dim etc but she's been on TV for years doing various things and getting her regular presenting slots means that she's obviously going to be paid loads, so I don't think it should surprise anyone she can flash the cash. The relatability is a pretence but easily seen through. What I don't understand is people getting really upset and feeling inadequate when seeing how much she spends but continuing to follow her on Instagram and watch her stories. Why add extra stress to your life when it's completely unnecessary. Just delete her and only follow accounts that make you feel good, after all social media is an irrelevant frivolity and you can live very well without it in your life at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yes she's massively hypocritical. But I don't know why anyone would think she's relatable in a financial sense. Yes in terms of background she is relatable to a lot of people, working class single mother, bit dim etc but she's been on TV for years doing various things and getting her regular presenting slots means that she's obviously going to be paid loads, so I don't think it should surprise anyone she can flash the cash. The relatability is a pretence but easily seen through. What I don't understand is people getting really upset and feeling inadequate when seeing how much she spends but continuing to follow her on Instagram and watch her stories. Why add extra stress to your life when it's completely unnecessary. Just delete her and only follow accounts that make you feel good, after all social media is an irrelevant frivolity and you can live very well without it in your life at all.
I agree if it gets you down move on, I couldn't care less she can afford a pool etc it makes me laugh she pretends to be poor the joke is on he really as she looks pathetic to people who can see through it! I would never follow her if it made me upset. Its like the free food they get instead of being upset by it I just never buy from that brand who can give free food to millionaires when there's starving people!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Screenshot_20220722-201539~3.png

Apart from the fact her hair was long, straight and dark when she auditioned for X Factor it's the exact same 😂
What are these losers on?

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.