Stacey Solomon #68 Grab a cup of tea at my station, I use my kids for exploitation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those clips of her pretending to dye the hair herself, you can imagine.
Right Stace, just put these gloves on and grab the hair and pretend to work the colour in and we’ll film you for a sec.
Ok great, now when we rinse it off, I’ll let you hold the shower head for a minute and get a shot so it looks like you’re rinsing it off.
Brilliant, them thick cunts that pay for your life will totally fall for it!

• Angry
Reactions: 26
ABSOLUTE bollocks she did that with a box dye. As others have said why would you risk it so close to your wedding when you have enough money and time for a professional dye? I bet her friend just did it all for her 😂

Reactions: 18
Everyone saying how it's not a box dye on ok mag lol maybe this partnership won't last to long they have gone a bit far trying to pretend it is lol

Reactions: 20
I think they probably used the dyes and ombré kit from the box and then the hairdresser applied it all. So ‘technically’ they can say it was done from a box. As we all know the application is the difficult bit, would be impossible for someone to achieve that look themselves on their own.

Reactions: 19
Can’t wait to see all the sheeps failure pictures of their hair colours using L’Oreal and their red hair has turned green or even worse fell out. 🤣. Hope L’Oreal customer services are ready for the barrage of complaints. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Thread suggestion.
Solomon - professional liar, not a hair dyer

• Haha
Reactions: 34
HAVE STACEY'S STORIES BEEN REMOVED?? Or is my insta playing up???
Just checked for you, all still there. Maybe close the app or if you have lots open close some off. I often end up with far too many open & this helps lol 😀

Last edited:
Can someone who knows how to do it create a new thread please? I’d have a go but wouldn’t want to mess it up especially as it’ll be a busy thread with all the wedding chat! 👰

Reactions: 4
Thread title suggestion:
Stacey’s about to become Mrs Swash but will she have finally had a wash?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.