Stacey Solomon #68 Grab a cup of tea at my station, I use my kids for exploitation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's sad really poor kids even rex has to have his swimming lessons there
It’s because she can’t keep up the fake laugh,smile and amazing well behaved clean kids. Everytime she’s on loose women I’ve never seen that smile or laugh 😂😂😂😂 she’s so fake it makes me sick 🤮😂😂😂😂 fun hen do that looked 😴 😴😴😴

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Just had a look there at 2 of her “pals” page, 1 is pregnant so this holiday prob suits her, 1 is the sister in law, the brothers wife and tbh that isn’t any more exciting than skanky & the sister. Now surely if they’ve been in bed early she will be up bright & early with her kids 2mrw as won’t have sleep to catch up due to being hungover

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Bet her hired friends are bored to duck and got plenty of stories to tell. I wonder if they had to pay for themselves

Reactions: 7
Bet her hired friends are bored to duck and got plenty of stories to tell. I wonder if they had to pay for themselves
This is probably why Jemma has to keep pushing the labels…. in order to keep up with her millionaire sister!

Reactions: 13
when she is back she is going to be Even more irritating I am dreading it the countdown to the wedding. How many more diy crafts can she bodge? How many random stations like the tea station will they be?

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Here’s a recap lol
Saggy tits …Bridget Jones knickers and let’s not forget SIPPY bleeping CUPS

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Is she actually complaining about a pap taking photos of her and selling them without her consent?
Coz, welcome to your kids lives hun 💁🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 84
Is she actually complaining about a pap taking photos of her and selling them without her consent?
Coz, welcome to your kids lives hun 💁🏻‍♀️
Paps obviously just fancied a free holiday in the sun “right lads a few shots of horse face in the sea then onto the cocktails yeah? We’ll claim it’s a business trip”

• Haha
Reactions: 16
All I've seen is jemma using the hen as a big pr thing for those sippy cups. If ever i wanted a cup which i don't. I would just buy a vinyl sticker 99p of ebay and stick it on any cup . I did it for water drink bottles for my girls for school so they wouldn't lose it or get it mixed up as they ain't allowed smiggles or any other brands it must be plain and I didn't want them getting it mixed up with covid. Seems a pointless hen don't it. Great thread recap
Well said I was like fuckoff with them cups and we can get them today WOW

naa I dont think it's strange that they're not there just because they are related in whatever way doesn't mean they have to do everything together. Iv been to 2 hens this year where it's bride and her friends only, why bother with his side, they get on but wouldn't go out together on a normal night.
Or maybe they had to pay for themselves and thought duck that. Or they like a bit of life and don't live like a nun 😉 as Donkey 🐴 does 🤷🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I wonder if Stacey will take her pickles away now? Bloody weird how they never leave the ‘cottage’
Exactly what I thought. The two older boys go to there dad's. But nothing really together unless it's the cinema with Rose. Who takes a baby to the cinema ??

Reactions: 12
It’s because she can’t keep up the fake laugh,smile and amazing well behaved clean kids. Everytime she’s on loose women I’ve never seen that smile or laugh 😂😂😂😂 she’s so fake it makes me sick 🤮😂😂😂😂 fun hen do that looked 😴 😴😴😴
I did wonder why non of the loose woman went as they are all a happy family 🤷🏼‍♀️

Give over stacey you're loving getting 'papped" otherwise you wouldn't mention it
Do we think she did tell them where she was. Because surly if it's nothing to do with her we would see some with her smoking/drinking.

Reactions: 14
Oh boo hoo, she’s hardly Britney fighting them off with an umbrella.

There’s always the option to live a private life if she’s really that traumatised 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I was thinking the same what do her kids feel getting papped . She is loving it really

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.