Stacey Solomon #68 Grab a cup of tea at my station, I use my kids for exploitation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those knees and top of her shins are a terrible advert for that Dove gradual tanner. It looked even worse actually on the tv. Years ago I used to use Dove and it was terrible - really patchy and smelt dreadful.
View attachment 1403761
I used it last year and it was so patchy and I couldn't wash it off and it was when we had a heatwave, I looked at right state.
I thought I must have been how I applied it, but I don't think it was, she probably uses something else and pretends she's using dove.

Reactions: 12
All I've seen is jemma using the hen as a big pr thing for those sippy cups. If ever i wanted a cup which i don't. I would just buy a vinyl sticker 99p of ebay and stick it on any cup . I did it for water drink bottles for my girls for school so they wouldn't lose it or get it mixed up as they ain't allowed smiggles or any other brands it must be plain and I didn't want them getting it mixed up with covid. Seems a pointless hen don't it. Great thread recap

Reactions: 30
Such a boring hen do, the songs she put over the recordings when they were at the airport "here come the girls" i thought they would be having a wild time thats the wildest thing they have done (on camera) 🤣😅

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Imaging being on your own hen do and spending the whole time glued to your phone on the gram. 🤢

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Right then tattlers are we ready for Rex running towards her in slow mo? She said herself the kids arent bothered shes gone (no surprise there) so a lot of bribing will be required to tear him away from his toys and get him to run towards her for the benefit of the gram so make sure you are really appreciative and send her lots of gushy messages saying what an amazing mummy she is 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
The title 😂
As for using Mykonos as inspiration for her garden - it’ll end up tacky as duck!!!

Notice she mentioned where she was a few hours before she leaves. She really does think she’s Beyoncé or someone 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
It is literally irrational how much this bloody hen is annoying the tit out of me. None of it is natural its all just set up for the bleeping gram. Synchronised swimming, slow mo walks on a boat deck laughing so much which happens to be caught on camera in fact one of the ladies was forcing a laugh so badly she looked more like she was having a tit , the larking about with Jem Jem who could be arsed with it all? I see likes are down on her new grid post probably why she is in full bullshit mode.
Fake as usual 🙄

Reactions: 11
In any group pics only Stacey is tagged - none of the others - probably so that peeps can’t have a nosey on their instas and see the “real” smoking and drinking hen do rather than building sand castles and heading off to bed at 9pm!!!
She posted the cups last night and you could see some of the names, 1 doesn’t follow either of them unless has a different insta handle, the other thing it was penny is private 😬😬

Reactions: 6
She posted the cups last night and you could see some of the names, 1 doesn’t follow either of them unless has a different insta handle, the other thing it was penny is private 😬😬
I'm sure Penny was the pregnant make up artist friend who was on her hen do last year and they treated her like a slave.

Reactions: 9
See Jemma said her sis in law is on the hen do and I seen the name rhi on one of the gift bags on Jemma’s stories and they is Stacey and Jemma’s brothers wife. Only know that as Jemma has mentioned her a few times. I know they also have a step sister and then joe has a couple of sisters. Strange how none of them have gone. Saying that hinch did say she is also having a UK honeymoon so maybe they will go on that.
naa I dont think it's strange that they're not there just because they are related in whatever way doesn't mean they have to do everything together. Iv been to 2 hens this year where it's bride and her friends only, why bother with his side, they get on but wouldn't go out together on a normal night.

Reactions: 11
Jemma’s a bit of a cheeky cow really, she lowkey made it a promo tour for her bloody stickers

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
In any group pics only Stacey is tagged - none of the others - probably so that peeps can’t have a nosey on their instas and see the “real” smoking and drinking hen do rather than building sand castles and heading off to bed at 9pm!!!
The lassie who does her nails and her make up artist are both there. They've tagged others who are there in their stories. Can't say I've bothered having a look at any of their stories though. If Jemma and Stacey's are anything to go by they'll be boring as hell

Reactions: 10
You’d think from the pickle outfit at the airport they were off for a wild time. Instead they’ve ridden horses, gone on a boat and headed to bed for 10pm…? Looks more like a coach trip for the over 60s than a hen party.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
You’d think from the pickle outfit at the airport they were off for a wild time. Instead they’ve ridden horses, gone on a boat and headed to bed for 10pm…? Looks more like a coach trip for the over 60s than a hen party.
The over-60s club where I live would be most offended by that! There's at least 2 restaurants in town that they've been banned from 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 44
She also made a big fuss of having big pants in her bikini range but has the littlest pair on that boat! She is so ridiculous!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Those knees and top of her shins are a terrible advert for that Dove gradual tanner. It looked even worse actually on the tv. Years ago I used to use Dove and it was terrible - really patchy and smelt dreadful.
View attachment 1403761
Glad you said that! I nearly ordered some as Stacey said it didn’t streak or smell like biscuits! 🍪

Reactions: 6
All I've seen is jemma using the hen as a big pr thing for those sippy cups. If ever i wanted a cup which i don't. I would just buy a vinyl sticker 99p of ebay and stick it on any cup . I did it for water drink bottles for my girls for school so they wouldn't lose it or get it mixed up as they ain't allowed smiggles or any other brands it must be plain and I didn't want them getting it mixed up with covid. Seems a pointless hen don't it. Great thread recap
If she puts it down as a business trip can she write off some of the expenses off in tax ??

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I wonder if Stacey is going to insist on continuing to wear something saying ‘Bride’ on it until the actual wedding? I know she and Joe both aren’t exactly candidates for Brain of Britain but surely they can remember what Stacey’s role in the upcoming nuptials will be without a constant reminder! 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Should that be the case though I hope they’ve got Joe something saying ‘Groom’ on it as well! I mean Stacey’s clearly the brains of the operation and if she needs a hand with her ‘Bride’ reminders if Joe doesn’t have a ‘Groom’ equivalent then there’s no way that wedding’s going ahead! 😖😆

Saying that though I suppose he can’t go through his front door without ten tonne of white flowers and a wonky ‘Mr and Mrs’ in his way so he might just be ok. Stacey will just have to get used to explaining what’s due to happen soon every time Joe arrives home and shouts;

‘Ere Stace, why’s there a bleedin’ great Mr and Mrs on the front door and what’s all the flowers for; was it buy one get one free on the glue for your glue gun again?!’ 🤭😆

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I wonder if Stacey will take her pickles away now? Bloody weird how they never leave the ‘cottage’

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.